Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3641: Sexist parents

AskSatanOperator

Hi Is there any kind of magic to fix our parents without hurting them?They say sexist words and break my heart and after I stand up for myself they say we are just joking and we didnt mean to be sexist.
I know that they really are sexist but I dont want to hurt them.I also cant leave my family because I love them so I need to fix them without hurting them.
Every girl I have met are mad about their parents being sexist.Every night after dinner I go to my room crying

Some times it is important for young people to realize that their parents might not be smart. They might be wrong about a lot of things. If you think about how most people in the world are pretty stupid, and many of these people have children. Many people have at least one parent who is just not very smart. I don't mean to say that you shouldn't listen to your parents. They might have more knowledge and more experience than you realize to make them understand certain things that you don't yet know about.

My point is to realize that nearly all people are right about some things and wrong about other things. Even the dumbest person might know one thing that you don't know, and even the smartest person could be wrong about something. Listen to what people have to say, and then judge for yourself by your own knowledge, experience, and logic if the statement seems to be true or if it is wrong. And you will use your own filter to filter what everybody says, and you will keep the pieces of true knowledge and ignore the things that are nonsense or wrong.

If your parents are wrong about something, then just be happy that you are smarter and you know the truth. It is not worth arguing or debating with them because nothing will be accomplished. It is very difficult to change people's mind about something and it is often a waste of time to try to do this, especially if the people are not very smart. Many people are too stubborn to listen.

It is also a good lesson to realize that you should not give equal credit to everybody's opinions or judgements. If somebody is wrong about everything, it doesn't matter if this person thinks something bad about you because this person is wrong anyway. This person has bad judgement anyway and is not able to correctly evaluate you. It is a waste of time and energy to even listen to a dumb person's bad judgements.

Kindly do not do anything to hurt your parents.
You can however program your aura to have them respect you for who you are regardless of your gender.
You can also program your aura to counter this problem such visualising them being humble and respecting you for being a great woman.

I had once did this auric working and attracted respect from my college teachers.

I totally understand this situation, however, it is not your duty to fix people around you, but it is to take care of yourself first.

I have been said sexist things by my parents as well, I could give countless examples. But I have come to realise that their words was a reflection of their own mind, which had nothing to do with the reality or with my value.

If you really want to change them, you can use the rune Kenaz, vibrating it 6 times or multiple of 6, to raise their level of understanding on actual gender differences, saying an affirmation x9 at the end.

Beside of that, you should dedicate a lot of time to yourself, to build a strong character in order to not be affected by others' negativity, and realise your actual worth, as a satanist, as a woman, a being who is capable of bringing souls into a new body.

In ancient times women had a very high spiritual role in society. Do not forget the wisdom of our ancestors.

Hi Is there any kind of magic to fix our parents without hurting them?They say sexist words and break my heart and after I stand up for myself they say we are just joking and we didnt mean to be sexist.
I know that they really are sexist but I dont want to hurt them.I also cant leave my family because I love them so I need to fix them without hurting them.
Every girl I have met are mad about their parents being sexist.Every night after dinner I go to my room crying
They say they are joking, so it sounds like you are just easily offended. What exactly are you calling "sexist"? Full context is needed. I doubt both your mother and father are "sexist". Are you "transgender", by chance?

You can't control what everyone else does, you can only control your response to things. Focus on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back