Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3639: No evil zodiacs huh?

AskSatanOperator

Considering that the jos is still down, and the moon in sagittarius. . .

yeah, I'd say sagittarius is evil.

My mother is a Gemini, And she does fit that ego pretty well

Sagittarius is a great sign, then. It's not like they were hacked or something, the downtime was so that the admins can upgrade them so that they look great and add more functionality.

Gemini is the evil one lol The sign of shallowness.
So I thought too, for the longest time. But then I met a person with strong Gemini in them and they became one of my best friends and we had many amazing conversations together. Without Gemini, the world would be boring and we could not communicate. For example, this communication would not be taking place, as Internet is ruled by Gemini.

So I thought too, for the longest time. But then I met a person with strong Gemini in them and they became one of my best friends and we had many amazing conversations together. Without Gemini, the world would be boring and we could not communicate. For example, this communication would not be taking place, as Internet is ruled by Gemini.
It was a joke; although, it is true that the one of Gemini's worst flaws is that. So, the many people who don't understand the point of refining themselves and using only beneficial manifestations of the signs, will always be calling every acquaintance a "friend", have many [fake] "friends", think that "friends" come and go, and generally not be taking life seriously enough. Sagittarius has this thing of not taking things seriously enough too in some aspects, but not when it comes to friendship as it's a fire sign and not an air one so the shallowness is an a way offset.

Gemini - double shallowness (air + mutable)
Virgo - little to no shallowness (mutable being overturned by earth)
Sagittarius - low shallowness (mutable being overshadowed by fire, which is a very intense element)
Pisces - little to no shallowness (mutable being deepened by water, which is a very deep element by nature)

Libra - low shallowness (it's the sign of balance after all)
Aquarius - low shallowness (air sign being balanced by fixed quality, which is almost as good as earth in that regards)

Libra - low shallowness (it's the sign of balance after all)
You have made some very interesting points and I tend to agree with all of them. But regarding Libra, it is a sign of diplomacy and that does not automatically equate to low shallowness. Diplomacy can be used to take advantage of others in a way that they do not realize. So in this regard, Libras can be very shrewd and cunning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back