Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3553: Death Spell

AskSatanOperator

The death spell I was thinking of doing:

1-)77x Vinasa vibration.

2-)Visualizing the person's aura in gray and vibrating their name in reverse.

3-)Affirmation x7

I am open to suggestions if you think it is wrong.

Don't use Vinasa as a curse. This is a Sanskrit word, and you should never use any Sanskrit word in a curse. Because with Sanskrit, the energy that is created by the word is connected to yourself and your own soul as you are the one vibrating the word.

Vinasa works to erase and remove a person's soul. So think what it would do if this was attached to your own soul. You would only be harming yourself.

If you do not have years of experience, and full understanding and practice with everything that you plan to do where you absolutely understand how to do these things correctly, then you should not be trying to do any kind of death curse. You would only end up harming yourself very badly because you don't understand how to do a working like this in a way that is safe for yourself.

If somebody has harmed you and you want some kind of revenge, do the Returning Curses parts 1 and 2. And call to a god to ask to help you with this. This is designed to take any harmful or bad thing that was sent toward you, and direct it back against the person who first sent it. You will be healing yourself by removing all of these bad things from yourself, and you will also be getting justice by cursing the people who have harmed you.

And the Returning Curses is safe for anybody to use, even a beginner can start this immediately after doing the Dedication.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back