Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3542: Dedication and loved ones

AskSatanOperator

Hello
One person who wants to join our side is afraid that the enemy will harm loved ones who are not dedicated?

If you maintain secrecy of your affiliation with the Gods, your family will not come under direct attack by the enemy. You cannot force anyone to dedicate as that would not be valid and only serve to confuse the individual.

Power of Justice [JG said:
" post_id=479773 time=1703723313 user_id=21556]
If you maintain secrecy of your affiliation with the Gods, your family will not come under direct attack by the enemy. You cannot force anyone to dedicate as that would not be valid and only serve to confuse the individual.
i wish i had known these things years ago
it is the absolute truth
i, personally, still have some trouble "keeping my mouth shut" etc
but now i'm able to clearly see how true all this is
thank you also from me, for reminding me of these things now ❤️

On the contrary, what happens with family members over time is life gradually becomes better for them as well. The levels of improvement vary upon many factors.

One can argue that naturally over time as a Satanist progresses, those in their environment tend to slightly progress as well in their lives due to the increased positive energy of the Satanist.

Two more points towards this involve the fact that a Satanist will often times perform magical workings to better their surroundings and sometimes even better the lives of their loved ones. This is done with the prosperity and protection a Satanist can bring as they evolve and follow their path towards spiritual progression.

The last note to consider is that the more a Satanist improves and works for Satan and The Gods, the more they'll receive in return as well. Blessings and protection can be given for a Satanist who truly dedicates themselves and does what they can to improve their own lives and the lives of others.

This person needs to not be afraid of such bad things happening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back