Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3520: Planet responsible for delay in education

AskSatanOperator

Is only Saturn planet responsible for delay in education or are there any other planets that I need to look for any general obstacle

A complete view of many combinations is needed for a full evaluation of different situations. A skill that has to be developed for quite some time. Looking at a few small factors of the whole does not give us a complete picture, thus limiting our understanding of the situation.

It isn't just about Saturn in Gemini. Look at the Retrograde Planets page and see if you have any retrogrades. Retrograde Mercury or Jupiter can signify problems with education, though Jupiter is more in the realm of college and things like that.

These two (whether retrograde or direct) being bombarded by Mars, Saturn or the transcendental planets can signify issues, especially with Neptune that deals with loss.

The 3rd House or 9th House cusp ruler (regardless of what planet that is) being exceptionally damaged can do this as well and can give insight into why it happens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back