Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3518: Gay sex

AskSatanOperator

Hello, i AM white guy and i have had sex with a Chinese guy is this bad? I mean we dont reproduce but we are from diferent races.

A white person can only be with a white person. Detach yourself from that person's soul and focus on your race.

https://satanisgod.org/Detaching.html

It doesn't matter an iota if you didn't reproduce. Miscegenation keeps the mind and soul on a carnal level of understanding. Meditate and get your mind out of this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Basically this whole meme of White men picking random women from Asia and so on, is some sort of stupid meme, that is based on parasitism and the fact that many of these women understand how to play these men very well. Meanwhile these men are cucked and they like to be with women that have no response, and no resistance to anything they want out of them. Low fruit hanging on both sides is the thinking here.

This applies to you as well.

Hello, i AM white guy and i have had sex with a Chinese guy is this bad? I mean we dont reproduce but we are from diferent races.
I think this issue really needs to be fixed.
White people can only have sex with white people. For example, Australians can have sex with Turks. Or Germans with Turks.
Reproduction is only for heterosexuals.

But gays should be careful about race issues.
A white gay man will not have sex with Yellow race gay man (mongoloid) because it is forbidden. There will be no reproduction even if they wanted to.

I hope my English is good enough...

Why is sex taboo? Is this also a Jewish game?
In reality, sex has never been a taboo for us, in fact sexual energy is very powerful, so much so that it also contributes to the raising of the kundalini snake.
Due to the rise of Christianity and Judaism this became a taboo subject as they wanted it no longer practiced except for procreation as the enemies knew how powerful this was. And they, as you should know, only want to enslave humanity and not uplift it

White people can only have sex with white people. For example, Australians can have sex with Turks. Or Germans with Turks.

A white gay man will not have sex with Yellow race gay man (mongoloid) because it is forbidden. There will be no reproduction even if they wanted to.

I disagree about Turks. Turkish ethnicity varies on a case by case basis. Many Turks are White but many are also Middle Easter aka Arabic. Arabic and White are not sexually compatible.

I disagree about Turks. Turkish ethnicity varies on a case by case basis. Many Turks are White but many are also Middle Easter aka Arabic. Arabic and White are not sexually compatible.
Exactly, most of the people I asked were Arabs.

Among Turkish people, those of Arab origin*

so which ever nationality or ethnicity you are you have to only have sex with what you are? For example If you are Russian white can you have sex with a Greek who is also white? Or do Russians have to be with Russian and Greeks with Greeks? And what about if you decide not to have children can you still mix with someone that’s not of you ethnicity?

Turks come from the Mongols, they essentially have the same root (Kazakhs, Uzbeks etc) but this doesn't apply to some Turkic-speaking peoples, for example, Tatars (Volga Bulgarians).

so which ever nationality or ethnicity you are you have to only have sex with what you are? For example If you are Russian white can you have sex with a Greek who is also white? Or do Russians have to be with Russian and Greeks with Greeks? And what about if you decide not to have children can you still mix with someone that’s not of you ethnicity?
Hi, Alicia ✋:)

People should only have sex within their race. For example, a White American whose ancestors may be white: Scots, English, Germans, French, Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Dutch, etc., may have sex with another white person from his country, or from another country.

If the same person sees a mixed person, or black, or asian, then he/she should not have sex.

During sex, energy is exchanged between people and this process, when one person enters another person, also occurs at the soul level of everyone who has sex (vaginal, anal, oral sex).

White with White, arab with arab, black with black, etc.

Yes, both Greeks and Russians are usually White. However, you're blond/red and blue eyes with fair skin, you should find someone like that as you are a very small minority that needs to be protected and safeguarded. The genes need to be strengthened not lost with overly popular traits.

Other than that, it's up to you. I personally prefer being with people who look more like me. As I look Northern European, I'm not going to blend with tan, dark-featured Southern European which look very ugly to me, especially with their face bones being in the wrong place for my sense of beauty.

But that's a personal choice of mine. You make your own choices.

For sex and no procreation, it's the same. Sex connects souls at the spiritual level too, which means you get all the harmful effects of race-mixing even if you don't have children. In extreme cases, you start to resemble each other physically, as souls dictate genetic expressions. There is no benefits to race-mixing, only harm.

Yes, both Greeks and Russians are usually White. However, you're blond/red and blue eyes with fair skin, you should find someone like that as you are a very small minority that needs to be protected and safeguarded. The genes need to be strengthened not lost with overly popular traits.

Other than that, it's up to you. I personally prefer being with people who look more like me. As I look Northern European, I'm not going to blend with tan, dark-featured Southern European which look very ugly to me, especially with their face bones being in the wrong place for my sense of beauty.

For sex and no procreation, it's the same. Sex connects souls at the spiritual level too, which means you get all the harmful effects of race-mixing even if you don't have children. In extreme cases, you start to resemble each other physically, as souls dictate genetic expressions. There is no benefits to race-mixing, only harm.
You can do it with people with whom your energy matches...
I've seen a lot of Turks doing it with Germans. Nothing happened to some of them, I saw that their physical children were a bit more problematic.
I've never seen anything happen to gays.

Thank you for explaining this most appreciated 😊

I've seen a lot of Turks doing it with Germans. Nothing happened to some of them, I saw that their physical children were a bit more problematic.
This is subhuman jewish behavior, and these people are cursing their souls by doing this. Race mixing is a natural crime regardless of if they are gay or straight, and regardless of if there are no children produced.

Only 10% or even 5% of Turks are completely White and compatible with Europeans, the other 90% or 95% are Arabs, descendants of Asian Mongols or mixed in various proportions.

We probably live on a different planet then. Most gay people nowadays tend to have dirtier and more damaged souls than non-gays because all of the marxist brainwashing. The gay xtards are also pretty damaged. Having sex with people of other races just damages even more.

I'm say this as a gay guy myself. It's hard to find good gay guys. It only becomes easy when you're actually ready to date as a decently-powerful SS because you naturally attract people who match your frequency.

People of other races will never be a match as their souls don't even naturally attract each other. Even when friendship is possible (rare), there are several degrees of separation because people are naturally the most compatible with people of their own race, not other races. To what purpose would someone undermine their purity just for some sex, causing themselves more obstacles to spiritual, mental and emotional advancement?

"Arabs" are not a race.
They can do it with white people because they belong to the white race.
But that changes.

"Arabs" are not a race.
They can do it with white people because they belong to the white race.
But that changes.
Arabs are a smaller and more recently created race that has developed by mixing. Just like Indians, Mestizos, Native Americans. They are not purely part of any of the 3 main races.

Arabs are a smaller and more recently created race that has developed by mixing. Just like Indians, Mestizos, Native Americans. They are not purely part of any of the 3 main races.
Those who are already "pure" are very few.
And those who are are almost non-existent in Joy of Satan.

For the Arab ss among us, do Arabs or other subraces take a long time to develop?

What about a prostitute, if it's their work to have sex with anyone that pays doesn't matter the race?

For the Arab ss among us, do Arabs or other subraces take a long time to develop?
What are you even talking about? There are many full whites, full blacks, full asians and other consolidated younger races in the JoS. Arabs are not a subrace. They are a relative new race. Subrace would be something like Nordic or Italian for Whites. It's a subcategory of a race.

There is no definitive answer on whether someone takes a long time to develop or not. It's individual.

What about a prostitute, if it's their work to have sex with anyone that pays doesn't matter the race?
Physical and spiritual hygiene rules apply regardless of profession. Forcing a prostitute to have sex with a different race should be a heavy crime.

All humans are capable of spiritually growing and advancing and eventually becoming gods. No race is prevented from these accomplishments. And I can not generalize to say any race would have more or less difficulty, because the work that each person needs to do is different for each individual person. Anybody who is doing the work will receive the rewards.

What are you even talking about? There are many full whites, full blacks, full asians and other consolidated younger races in the JoS. Arabs are not a subrace. They are a relative new race. Subrace would be something like Nordic or Italian for Whites. It's a subcategory of a race.

There is no definitive answer on whether someone takes a long time to develop or not. It's individual.

Physical and spiritual hygiene rules apply regardless of profession. Forcing a prostitute to have sex with a different race should be a heavy crime.
I'm talking about what I said.
Thank you for your answer.

All humans are capable of spiritually growing and advancing and eventually becoming gods. No race is prevented from these accomplishments. And I can not generalize to say any race would have more or less difficulty, because the work that each person needs to do is different for each individual person. Anybody who is doing the work will receive the rewards.
Thank you for your answer.
Note: For those who are just starting and reading this;
EXCEPT JEWS!

During the time when many Gods were living on Earth, many of them were living in the Middle East. Not all because some groups have mixed with jews over time, but many of the Arabic people are descendants of the same populations where Gods have been part of.
Unfortunately, history has not gone well for some nations in the Middle East. I think the ottoman empire was the biggest reason for that.
But a gentile loses a war not when he is defeated, when he loses hope. I'm sure things will get better for them one day. Just like all the gentiles in the Middle East, they have a past that can shed light on the future.

Hi, Alicia ✋:)

People should only have sex within their race. For example, a White American whose ancestors may be white: Scots, English, Germans, French, Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Dutch, etc., may have sex with another white person from his country, or from another country.

If the same person sees a mixed person, or black, or asian, then he/she should not have sex.

During sex, energy is exchanged between people and this process, when one person enters another person, also occurs at the soul level of everyone who has sex (vaginal, anal, oral sex).
Hi Aristocraticdragon666 😊 👋
Thank you for explaining this, I’m from the white race both parents are from the white race

As an example, can Turks do it with Kurds?

As an example, can Turks do it with Kurds?
That is a very good question? Turks are more mongolian which I believe are of the Turkic origin which is From north turkey and Kurds are from the Arabian part of the Middle East, so they are two different races so whether this is right or wrong I’m not sure, but don’t Turks and Kurds hate each other?

That is a very good question? Turks are more mongolian which I believe are of the Turkic origin which is From north turkey and Kurds are from the Arabian part of the Middle East, so they are two different races so whether this is right or wrong I’m not sure, but don’t Turks and Kurds hate each other?
As a Turk, I do not hate Kurds and most Turks do too. Turks and Kurds are brothers. This has been the case since the founding of the Republic. I didn't research previous dates.

As a Turk, I do not hate Kurds and most Turks do too. Turks and Kurds are brothers. This has been the case since the founding of the Republic. I didn't research previous dates.
Kurds hate Turks too, and they are not brothers, Kurds are a different race they are from the arabs, Turks are from the mongols

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back