Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3507: Anger

AskSatanOperator

i think someone should take my phone out of my hand when i'm very angry, even if i don't want it unfortunately bad things happen next to me, to everyone, and i do stupid things, i always ask Satan to free me from anger and use it and often just this is enough, but could you. advise me on some very simple spiritual work to implement in these cases rather than doing anything stupid? thank you

You can use the Berkano or Isa runes to balance your anger. These runes have calming properties.

You need to train your mind with void meditation. For more grounding and stability, you can also focus on your root chakra.

You can take a look at this article by HPS Lydia.

AskSatanOperator said:
i think someone should take my phone out of my hand when i'm very angry, even if i don't want it unfortunately bad things happen next to me, to everyone, and i do stupid things, i always ask Satan to free me from anger and use it and often just this is enough, but could you. advise me on some very simple spiritual work to implement in these cases rather than doing anything stupid? thank you

I recommend that you learn to control your anger!

When you learn to control this state through emptiness meditation, as well as using other relaxation techniques, you will be able to turn off your anger when you need it!

Hello :)

There are some crystals that help with anger, such as amethyst, aventurine, carnelian, howlite. Meditating with them will help you learn to control your anger, and also help you release pent-up anger.

Also this working with yoga I wrote for releasing anger:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=210075

MiniMe3388 said:
You can use the Berkano or Isa runes
cool thanks, i'll try it next time 😎

AristocraticDragon666 said:
I recommend that you learn to control your anger!
yeah sounds right ahahah

Sonne said:
take a look at this article by HPS Lydia.
thanks for quoting this article! ❤️

anyway you're right guys, when i did more void meditation i was calmer overall
i should do it more often

[HPS said:
Lydia" post_id=479226 time=1703431790 user_id=57]
amethyst, aventurine, carnelian, howlite
yo thanks HPS! ❤️
i've never paid much attention to crystals

(it was me btw, i was just trying not to use the phone too much at that moment and i preferred not to login)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back