Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3501: Using White Color For Aura While Meditating

AskSatanOperator

May I use white color to clean my aura? I imagine the white lamp color. Some people say "If you use white color for aura, of course it cleans your aura but people will move away from you, it is feature of white color.". Is it correct? Can it affect my social life?

Instead of white, I would recommend using a golden-white color for regular cleaning.

So I energy meditation and I use red when I use red I felt my energy way more I felt this crawling sensation around my body and I felt calm confident and felt anger but I was focus I don't if it's because my of Mars sign or what but I was falling deeper into this place
And when I did void meditation surrounded my self with black it felt I was somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Quindi faccio meditazione energetica e uso il rosso, quando uso il rosso sento molto di più la mia energia, sento questa sensazione di formicolio intorno al mio corpo e mi sento calmo, sicuro e ho sentito rabbia ma ero concentrato, non so se è a causa del mio segno di Marte o cosa, ma stavo cadendo più in profondità in questo posto.
E quando ho fatto la meditazione nel vuoto mi sono circondato di nero e mi sentivo da qualche parte
È normale sentire l'energia più potente con il rosso perché il rosso è proprio il colore dell'energia, della determinazione e della fiducia in se stessi. Inoltre sì, il rosso governa Marte.
ma ti consiglio di stare attento con il colore rosso perché, come hai detto tu stesso, puoi provare rabbia e vendetta. Attento alle tue intenzioni, è molto forte nella magia nera.

May I use white color to clean my aura? I imagine the white lamp color. Some people say "If you use white color for aura, of course it cleans your aura but people will move away from you, it is feature of white color.". Is it correct? Can it affect my social life?
The white color is perfect for cleaning your aura and it does not repel people.

The white color will only repel people if you program it that way.

The white color is perfect for cleaning your aura and it does not repel people.

The white color will only repel people if you program it that way.
This is not correct. Colors have properties regardless of how they are used. Using too much of a white would repel. The same applies to other colors. Too much of one thing causes imbalances.

This is not correct. Colors have properties regardless of how they are used. Using too much of a white would repel. The same applies to other colors. Too much of one thing causes imbalances.
I agree with you, white is most often used to balance the aura.

Too much white can also make people arrogant and adopt a holier-then-thou attitude, often unjustified, like Lady Maxine described.

È normale sentire l'energia più potente con il rosso perché il rosso è proprio il colore dell'energia, della determinazione e della fiducia in se stessi. Inoltre sì, il rosso governa Marte.
ma ti consiglio di stare attento con il colore rosso perché, come hai detto tu stesso, puoi provare rabbia e vendetta. Attento alle tue intenzioni, è molto forte nella magia nera.
I see so red is good for that

The following is just my opinion regarding this thread, feel completely free to criticize me for it, but I wanted to give my opinion too :)

The precise color is described on the cleansing meditation page:
"while visualizing yourself engulfed in brilliant white-gold light"

On the same page we find a reference to the lamps that can help in color visualization:
"Using a desk lamp with a flexible neck, shining in your face is another prop for visualizing the light indoors. Outside, if you can, use the sun. The sun is also a wonderful and powerful source of energy. DO NOT USE LED LIGHT BULBS OR LAMPS THAT HAVE LED BUILT INTO THEM!! THESE CAN SEVERELY DAMAGE YOUR EYES, EVEN THOUGH YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED. USE A SOFT WHITE LIGHT BULB, WHICH IS SAFE IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO THIS. NOTE MOST FLASHLIGHTS HAVE THE LED LIGHTING. DO NOT USE THEM!!"

About the white color for energy:
"If you are new, it is best to start out with basic white light. White light is easy to use because it contains all of the colors of the spectrum. The soul is made of light. With experience, you can advance to working with colors for specific things. Color energy is very powerful"

Obviously it refers to white-gold energy as it is easier to use, when talking about "white light" it is white-gold:
"For beginners, you should visualize white brilliant light, like the sun. Working with colors is more advanced and most effective when you are a bit more experienced"

What you are referring to is the abuse of white, perhaps even exclusively, this refers to an attitude of -I only use white which contains all the colors of the spectrum and is good for everything-; this thing is harmful in the long run as well explained here:

"Unfortunately, 'white light' is overused by many Wiccan and New Age people who don't know what they are doing. These people use white light to the exclusion of all other colors, and as a result are not competent in working with colors. Because white contains *all* of the colors of the spectrum, they are taking in all of these colors and those they are unable to control or work with, are left on their own without direction. Each color represents a particular frequency of energy that most of us use in our daily lives. If one is not competent in the ability to handle each color, the white light often is unable to be used properly"

White light can be used for beginners at first. But as time passes you have to start using colored light, although the gold-white light remains excellent for cleaning, balancing and protection:
"White light is easy enough to use and is great for beginners, but the problem is that it is overused. White light is great for cleaning one's aura and balancing energies. It is also great for protection"

The dangers of using too much white light energy and not using colors when it would be appropriate to use them are well described here:

"White light, when placed around a person, becomes a barrier to interaction with others. This is because white light reflects. If you want to be left alone, then envelope yourself in white light. Filling yourself with white light on the inside strengthens and protects without becoming a barrier to others if you want social interaction.

Overuse of white light can create an arrogant attitude, especially where spirituality is concerned, along with closed mindedness, and rigidity in attitudes. This is often seen in those who practice angel magick. The overall result is that of being at a lower level of spiritual development"

If you read the pages about protecting yourself and repelling others, it says to use white gold ("like the sun"):

My personal advice is that after a while, apart from cleaning, balancing and protection, you can start using colors for the rest of your purposes.

Personally, at the beginning I also used white-gold in spells, but you have to learn to use and visualize colors. Otherwise, yes, you could lose more than you are trying to gain in the long run.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back