Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3498: Война ,убийства,карма,душа [War, murder, karma, soul.]

AskSatanOperator

Приветствую семью СС.
Если человек участвует в военных действиях и убивает людей ,что произойдет с ним его душой и кармой?
Есть осознанные падонки ,но есть и просто слепые люди.

[Deepl: Greetings to the SS family.
If a person participates in military actions and kills people, what will happen to his soul and karma?
There are realized scoundrels, but there are also just blind people.]

AskSatanOperator said:
Приветствую семью СС.
Если человек участвует в военных действиях и убивает людей ,что произойдет с ним его душой и кармой?
Есть осознанные падонки ,но есть и просто слепые люди.

[Deepl: Greetings to the SS family.
If a person participates in military actions and kills people, what will happen to his soul and karma?
There are realized scoundrels, but there are also just blind people.]

rus: "Скорее всего ничего, если речь идёт о людях, участвующих в военных действиях, а не умышленных подонках, хотя с ними скорее всего тоже ничего не будет, конечно если они не совершают преступления против природы, животных, женщин и детей, т.е. речь идёт о преступлениях против которых выступают Боги (т.е. как я понимаю речь идёт об определённых категориях преступлений, например о педофилии, зоофилии и конкретных умышленных действиях, которые неприемлемы с точки зрения Богов и невозможно обьяснить с точки зрения здравого смысла).

В старых проповедях Верховная Жрица Максин писала на эти темы, я дословно не помню эти проповеди, но уловил их основную суть (основной смыл).

Поскольку после смерти человека, когда выходит душа, умирающий видит воспоминания своей жизни, эти воспоминания сохраняются в душе.
Если человек пережил сильную психологическую травму, воспоминания могут сохраниться в душе и могут препятствовать развитию в следующей жизни (например сильное чувство вины)".

eng: "Most likely nothing if we are talking about people involved in military operations, and not deliberate scum, although they probably won't be either, of course, if they don't commit crimes against nature, animals, women and children, i.e. we are talking about crimes against which the Gods act (i.e. like me I understand that we are talking about certain categories of crimes, for example, pedophilia, bestiality and specific intentional actions that are unacceptable from the point of view of the Gods and impossible to explain from the point of view of common sense).

In the old sermons, the High Priestess Maxine wrote on these topics, I do not remember these sermons verbatim, but I caught their main essence (the main meaning).

Since after a person's death, when the soul comes out, the dying person sees the memories of his life, these memories are stored in the soul.
If a person has experienced severe psychological trauma, memories may persist in the soul and may hinder development in the next life (for example, a strong sense of guilt)".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back