Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3475: I am afraid of this

AskSatanOperator

Is*** is the fastest growing religion in this world ..I am really afraid of this ...If this religion continue growing like this ,once again this world will plunge into deep darkness and so many atrocities ...How can I stop this using spiritual warfare

Islam is not the fastest growing religion. This statement has some truth but is misleading. The way they phrase it as "fastest growing religion" implies that people convert to it more than to other religions, and that's a complete lie. People don't convert to Islam. The fastest growing religion in the Western countries in the sense of many people converting to it is Wicca. There used to be less than 20,000 Wiccans in the 90's and now there is over 2 millions of them in the US.

There has been an increase of the number of Muslims more than other religions, but that's not because of people converting to it but because of very high birthrates in 3rd world Muslim countries and mass immigration of Muslims to Western countries. That's it: people don't convert to Islam, but 3rd world Muslims give birth to many children and they mass migrate to Western countries that's why the number of Muslims increases in them.

See:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Population_Growth_Rates

Perform the Final RTR every day, and every time you do it, focus on the removal of the Jewish influence on people. Focus also on the freedom for people to think for themselves, and the fog around their spirits lifted and cleared away.

Islam may be going up in certain areas around the world, but remember, Christianity has been on a strong decline all over the world for some time now. We're making huge progress here, and the Jews are simply trying to direct their influence with Islam. This won't last long, keep performing the Final RTR and follow the Ritual schedules posted on the main Board Index.

Don't worry, follow the above and you'll definitely play your part in stopping these atrocious actions.

JOS Rituals:
https://josrituals.org/guide/on-the-steps-of-magick

Sungio13 said:
Perform the Final RTR every day, and every time you do it, focus on the removal of the Jewish influence on people. Focus also on the freedom for people to think for themselves, and the fog around their spirits lifted and cleared away.

Islam may be going up in certain areas around the world, but remember, Christianity has been on a strong decline all over the world for some time now. We're making huge progress here, and the Jews are simply trying to direct their influence with Islam. This won't last long, keep performing the Final RTR and follow the Ritual schedules posted on the main Board Index.

Don't worry, follow the above and you'll definitely play your part in stopping these atrocious actions.

JOS Rituals:
https://josrituals.org/guide/on-the-steps-of-magick

Thanks for the encouragement. Islam bothers me less than does the sheer volume of parasitical humans generated by misplaced "compassion" exercised by the Christians and the humanitarians. Every loser on the planet craves "reparations."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back