Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3461: Demon Friend/s?

AskSatanOperator

I recently made my account and i am new to satanism. Would it be possible to make friends with a demon?

AskSatanOperator said:
I recently made my account and i am new to satanism. Would it be possible to make friends with a demon?

Yes, they are friendly and always here to help us, especially new members. Read and study the site a lot, there is a specific part for demons/gods, I recommend you read it to learn a little more about them and the truth as well.

A number of years ago we had a Demon Friend page for making a ritual. Eventually it was removed.

It's similar to a succubus/incubus ritual only this is a friend a person who helps you and acts like a friend rather than a lover.

But yes in many cases people who advance themselves start interacting with the Gods in a more direct manner rather than passive i.e. thought implants or thought packages or odd coincidences and synchronicity.

Welcome :)
It is possible to make friends with a Demon or Demoness, but first and foremost you need to advance by meditating and show up to Them with respect, integrity, and a heart with pure intentions.

There's no cheat code to that, neither it is to this path. So take your time, advance, and as you'll get closer to Satan and the Gods, you build close bonds with them, including friendships.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back