Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3460: Is it possible to destroy planets using satanic witchcraft

AskSatanOperator

Since planets are responsible for all the bad things happening in one's life especially Saturn ,can one destroy these planets after a higher level of spiritual advancement

They are also responsible for a lot of good things.

You can remove negative karma from your soul, and protect yourself from unwanted planetary influence, this way, you are getting rid of the bad stuff and keep the good.

You can achieve this with freeing working and AoP, but it's not a beginner thing.

AskSatanOperator said:
Since planets are responsible for all the bad things happening in one's life especially Saturn ,can one destroy these planets after a higher level of spiritual advancement

Saturn can bring bad things and make you go through bad times? sure, but it can also give you discipline, everyone will go through bad times in life and it's okay, it has to happen, imagine if it was good all the time, and many people learn and become mature through certain experiences and many of them somewhat bad, we need a push.
Destroying a planet ?????? You want to destroy Mars because it rules fights ??? what about the passion, energy and adventure it brings? think about it. I know what you mean, we'll destroy it and everything will be fine, but things don't work like that. And to destroy a planet requires absurd power.

You can't destroy the physical planets, and if you could you would upset the balance of the solar system and cause innumerable problems. But, you can free yourself from all fate and karma and remove it from your soul when you advance spiritually past a certain level. The Gods aren't susceptible to planetary influences because they don't carry past-life karma, they have removed all of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back