Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3411: War

AskSatanOperator

Which side of this spiritual war are stronger? If we are stronger because of the demons, why they dont destroy the other side easily?

Similarly powerfull, that's why it has been going for so long. Here on Earth, we are getting stronger, while they are getting weeker, So we can say that we are winning here, but I have no idea of the universal situation

AskSatanOperator said:
Which side of this spiritual war are stronger? If we are stronger because of the demons, why they dont destroy the other side easily?

The enemies do have strength too. They mostly have strength in numbers. They are not particularly strong as individual beings, but there are so many of them.

"Easy" is relative. A problem which can be solved in an hour is considered easy, yet according to an ant or a mosquito, a hour is a pretty long time period. It's like 10 human years to them.

In a similar way, the Gods are immortal and 1000 years are as a fraction of a second to them. An enemy which can be destroyed in 1000 years is easily destroyed according to them.

Because of that, they also experience time in a different way than us as their consciousness is expanded. It's been said that according to them, in the way they experience time, we have already won. But for us, it's in the future.

Forever and ever we are most powerful in existence. We are victorious forever. The delay and illusion stands in your own effort to step up to the level to see this. Advance!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back