Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3399: Human Anatomy Requests

AskSatanOperator

Why our body and so fragile?
Nice outside ugly inside?
Problems like illnesses, heart attacks, strokes...
Our gods they are perfect. Therefore they have no problems.
The only problem rians are oxygen, apart from the food.
I'm not saying that I suck but it still remains fragile.
the human body it's too fragile... In my opinion.
It needs too much maintenance...
In combat it doesn't take long to die while a stronger body would have no problems...
why did nature make us so disgusting?

So make yourself stronger. You can use Sun energy to become stronger and healthier.

We weren't created by "nature" but by the Gods and... Truth is, we weren't meant to be this way in the first place. Humanity is at its weakest right now, and it's all because of the thousands of years of jewish curses towards us and spiritual neglect on our part as a result of them.

To be truly powerful, one has to empower themselves physically, spiritually and mentally. That's when true power and true strength is created in each of these areas.

It is also scientifically proven that athletes who meditated and worked on their mind daily performed better than athletes who trained the same but weren't doing these things.

Thousands of years ago, humanity was close to perfection, before this war started and before all these jewish curses. No human being is meant to be fragile. The Gods didn't make us this way.

Therefore we now have a primordial duty to become as we were intended to be in the first place. Strong, healthy, beautiful. It is in our nature to be like such after all, nature that has been taken away from us through these thousands of years of curses that I talked about earlier.

By you recognising the degradation state humanity is in, and starting to work towards regaining your own nature, becoming more and more powerful, the change in humanity starts with YOU. If you want to change something in the world around you, you need to start with yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back