Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3389: Faith

AskSatanOperator

I lose my faith, i stop meditation engage in lazyness and i fell like life is worthless, how i convince my self to go back to the way and how to Stay focus everiday? Im tired of falling and raising again i cannot construct nothing because i dont have consistency, i need advice because i dont know, thanks

AskSatanOperator said:
I lose my faith, i stop meditation engage in lazyness and i fell like life is worthless, how i convince my self to go back to the way and how to Stay focus everiday? Im tired of falling and raising again i cannot construct nothing because i dont have consistency, i need advice because i dont know, thanks

You are being too harsh towards yourself, but also recognize this as a lack of fire, which yields optimism and motivation. Furthermore, the energies of earth and Nauthiz are what create discipline and consistency, and help to counter this. The rituals of Azazel, Baalzebul, and Andras are good for generating these characteristics within oneself, as would others be.

We all start at different levels, so don't be too hard on yourself. Look at your natal Sun, Mars, and Saturn to see where you are naturally good at, driven, and disciplined, respectively. This is where you are able to find fulfillment whilst you are working on your spiritual abilities.

Like Blitzkreig said, while it can be ok to acknowledge you can do more for yourself, don't be too harsh. This mentality and perception will only hold you down and make it harder for you to come back into the better version of yourself.

You don't have to come back full throttle, so if you have to move upward little by little, that works too. You can start with cleaning and protecting your aura every day, then maybe adding breathing techniques. Once you feel that's too easy, begin your daily RTR and add a secondary meditation, a personal working, or something more physical like working out or Hatha Yoga.

Take it easy and don't push yourself too hard too fast, think about what's something simple and easy you can do every day even if you're feeling sad, depressed or hopeless. Working on your spirituality has to come from a place of self care and self love. Remember, if Father can love you, then so can you.

So it's ok to close your eyes and say, "I love my self."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back