Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3380: how should I take it

AskSatanOperator

1)if something extremely bad happens to should you take it like this "even this is for something good " or " no it is the reflection of your natal karma " ..

2)Also do people who have good natal karma ,are they never affected by the jewish curses?

AskSatanOperator said:
1)if something extremely bad happens to should you take it like this "even this is for something good " or " no it is the reflection of your natal karma " ..

2)Also do people who have good natal karma ,are they never affected by the jewish curses?

Everyone of us are affected by jewish curses.

When something bad happens, it should be taken both these ways you mentioned and in all ways based on knowledge and wisdom you have.

Definetly something good can be taken from bad events, you can grow in these, grow in endurance, being best you can be, growing in efforts, in management of situation and of yourself and etc., taking lesson, learning, and being prepared for the next time to deal with it much easier.

And yes also it is bad karma, negative seeds of events programmed into your chakras, waiting for possibility to manifest, bad energies, curses, dirt, and planets.

With magic we can manage it in a big way and even avoid it - cleaning, returning curses and etc.,

Taking something as negative, not necessarily has to be negative in itself, as it is indication to work on it and make yourself better.

You can look at it this way and so you can get something good out of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back