Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3328: my mental health is not that good ..I am really sad

AskSatanOperator

I am not that much able to focus in my studies ..I do not know why ..so many unwanted intrusive thoughts keep popping into my head ..I really feel Like i should end my life because this feels as if it is the most dangerous disease in this world ..what do I do now??How can I have a great focus and also stop getting unwanted intrusive thoughts

Henu the Great said:
It would be best if you learned to control your mind.
:arrow: Void meditation, flame meditation

It would be best if you got used to lower amounts of dopamine-induced excitement
:arrow: Limit the amount of activities that give you a dopamine rush

It could be that you might lack the earth element as a grounding factor in your soul
:arrow: Practice physical activities, such as sports and yoga asanas regularly
:arrow: Invoke elemental earth energy via mantras

And you should not think about suicide as a solution because:

:arrow: It does not solve the problem
:arrow: You will be back at square one in a later incarnation
:arrow: Or worse, you will regress and have more work to overcome which defeats the whole purpose of the 'easy solution' that you think suicide is (it is not)

There are methods to increase happiness directly, but if this sadness stems from being unable to control your mind, refer to the above post.

If I would have to guess based on the fact that you post the same question multiple times and generally are 'all over' this sounds like you have too much air energy and not enough earth energy in your soul. Ie, you are ungrounded and unable to stay focused due to this.

As a first-aid, you could try the rune Nauthiz and program the energy to make you feel more stable and focused on the task at hand.

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed and frustrated, but please know that you're not alone, and there are techniques you can try to help manage these.

For the thoughts:

1. Focus on the present moment, without judgment. This can help you become more aware of your thoughts and better able to let go of intrusive thoughts. Try practicing this for a few minutes each day.

2. Engage in activities that take your attention away from these thoughts. Some examples are hobbies, exercise, watching a movie you like, reading a book, spending time with your loved ones.

3. When you notice an intrusive thought, do a simple physical action like saying "stop" out loud or snapping you fingers to move your attention elsewhere.

For focus:

1. Instead of trying to tackle a large task all at once, break it down into smaller, more manageable steps for you. This can make the task less overwhelming and help you stay focused on one thing at a time.

2. Try to create a distraction-free environment while studying. This might mean turning off your phone, closing unnecessary tabs on your computer, or finding a quiet space to study.

3. Use a time management method that involves working in focused 25-minute intervals, followed by short breaks. This can help you stay focused and avoid getting overwhelmed by long study sessions. Even if 25 minutes seems like a lot, then you can start with 15, 10 or even 5 minutes.

4. Consider talking to a psychologist. They can provide additional techniques and support to help you manage these challenges. When you share more detailed information you will be able to get more help.

It's okay to take things one step at a time and be patient with yourself as you work through these challenges. Practice and persistence are key components.

Also, I would avoid invoking the earth element because of suicidal tendencies. If you experience mental instability, yes, but only after your suicidal thoughts don't exist anymore.

I also have some techniques to help improve focus you might find useful on this post.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59398

Likewise guys, jail again gutted. Be okay though.

Hope you all good.

Henu the Great said:
If I would have to guess based on the fact that you post the same question multiple times and generally are 'all over' this sounds like you have too much air energy and not enough earth energy in your soul. Ie, you are ungrounded and unable to stay focused due to this.

As a first-aid, you could try the rune Nauthiz and program the energy to make you feel more stable and focused on the task at hand.

thank you for answering this ..Yes i did post this exact question outside asksatan.net in normal "askquestions" present in another sub forum called joy of satan 666 ,,Except you no body answered ..I thought people do not look much into the other sub forum "ask questions" ..so i thought to post in this asksatan.net so that I can get more different answers .Because I never had these problems except the last few years ..please do tell me how can I remove the excess air energy and what is the reason I have 0 earth energy ..Does traumatic event totally exhaust earth energy??

AskSatanOperator said:
I am not that much able to focus in my studies ..I do not know why ..so many unwanted intrusive thoughts keep popping into my head ..I really feel Like i should end my life because this feels as if it is the most dangerous disease in this world ..what do I do now??How can I have a great focus and also stop getting unwanted intrusive thoughts

You need to get out of the negative state you are in!
To get out of the negativity, you need to focus on what you love most, or what you like most in your life.
Focus hard on what you want and what brings you happiness.

If you are not sick with schizophrenia, then the reason for your negativity is most likely in life failures, difficult life situations, or other material problems.

On the forum, you can always ask for advice and help in life problems that seem unsolvable to you.
Remember that you can always solve any problem, no matter how difficult it is, having the desire and will.
It may take a long time to solve some problems, but by solving problems and overcoming difficulties, you grow.

phi3.14infinity said:
thank you for answering this ..Yes i did post this exact question outside asksatan.net in normal "askquestions" present in another sub forum called joy of satan 666 ,,Except you no body answered ..I thought people do not look much into the other sub forum "ask questions" ..so i thought to post in this asksatan.net so that I can get more different answers .Because I never had these problems except the last few years ..please do tell me how can I remove the excess air energy and what is the reason I have 0 earth energy ..Does traumatic event totally exhaust earth energy??
The correct etiquette is to post a question one time, and if it is not answered in a week or so, then bump the question. Posting the same question multiple times gives more work for the moderation team, clutters the platform and gives you a bad look. Most posts have a moderation delay, and you have to be patient. People do this as volunteers, after all. At one point not too long ago we had much fewer volunteers as moderators, and we had to wait for new posts for up to 48-72 hours! Think about that for a second.

You were born the way you are because of your current state. In the case of elemental imbalance, I would suggest that you learn what elements represent, reflect on that information on yourself by checking your natal chart and how you are, and correct imbalances by adding an opposite element of the excess element. Seeking and achieving a balanced state is one of the key goals for any aspiring Spiritual Satanist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back