Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3190: What do you think of people who pretend to be good ,then use you,throw u

AskSatanOperator

When someone pretends to be a nice person ,caring but were actually only using you and then cheating you for their benefit ,should not such people be shown a lesson by punishment

If someone has hurt you then you have the right to take revenge on that person.

When someone pretends to be a nice person ,caring but were actually only using you and then cheating you for their benefit ,should not such people be shown a lesson by punishment
Most of the time this is just self-delusion.
"He/she seems to be sincere with me" is most often a lack of social experience and you get carried away by simple things and attitudes.

It's good to think of everyone as a colleague, never a friend. Literally everyone will talk badly about you behind your back, or try to stop you from doing something good.
And don't try to take revenge with "magic" because that's just a bizarre expression of childishness, accept that you've misjudged too much and rise again.

Welcome to my planet..🙄 Welcome to my so call life.
And you" wonder why! I have problems and people issues
The best thing you can do in a situation like this is not to force socialization.
Be at peace, focus on spirituality and the "Truth", this will make you transparent enough to understand and love yourself or change.
Most of the time the problem lies with ourselves

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back