Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3163: Public Nudity

AskSatanOperator

What is Joy of Satan's stance on public nudity. is this an okay practice? is it natural since i assume it is since the Human Body isn't inherently sexual and many public nude beaches and resorts exist and isn't as the United States tends to make it out. was this allowed in Ancient Times? will it become accepted around the world in the future when the world returns to Natural Law? i'm curious as to know since I personally feel a sense of freedom when i get opportunities to engage in this practice.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89069

I think it's a good thing if it's clean and non sexual. I don't believe in being exhibitionist. Naturism is done at a certain time and place. It's a discreet practice. But looking into it like most things the research has been done and there are lots of benefits people don't know about it.

I am a naturist but it's a private thing. I don't want to be seen unless it's with others at a naturist event.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back