Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3112: Mars Square for Weight Lifting?

AskSatanOperator

If I wanted to start a mars square to help myself build muscle would a material square be the best thing for this?

"Question #1617: Spiritual or Material Square to improve our physical body?":
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=86772

As the site says, for health, biokinesis, etc. the Spiritual Square is best as this deals with the soul and the body. The Material Square, although it does work, will have less of an effect on your body, more [this is simplifying it considerably] flinging the things of this world in your direction to accomplish whatever you desire.

Using the Spiritual Square of the Sun is optimal. You can use Mars too for this purpose but Mars is more about functional masculine appearance and contour than muscles specifically, since Mars is more suited to being ripped and lean.

Karnonnos said:
Using the Spiritual Square of the Sun is optimal. You can use Mars too for this purpose but Mars is more about functional masculine appearance and contour than muscles specifically, since Mars is more suited to being ripped and lean.

Wait wait... Sun? But isn't red energy like the ruler of kinetic energy? Or physical force?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back