Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3052: I do not know why luck never favoured me

AskSatanOperator

why do NOT have i even the teeny of tiny of luck ..?what rune should I use to make my life have luck ..I really have missed lot of things in life with delays and disappointments ..

Please tell us what exactly you need then we can give you advice on magic working. Do you have problems with money, health, love, friends?...

:arrow: Develop personal power and spiritual skills related to power such as wisdom and other attributes such as intelligence.
:arrow: Read, read, and read. Forum posts, JoS, and so on.
:arrow: Learn about astrology so that you know details of causes so that you can apply proper effort at countering detriments and other effects.
:arrow: Apply theoretical knowledge through practice.

Follow the above to advance instead of relying on handouts from AskSatan service.

Henu the Great said:
:arrow: Develop personal power and spiritual skills related to power such as wisdom and other attributes such as intelligence.
:arrow: Read, read, and read. Forum posts, JoS, and so on.
:arrow: Learn about astrology so that you know details of causes so that you can apply proper effort at countering detriments and other effects.
:arrow: Apply theoretical knowledge through practice.

Follow the above to advance instead of relying on handouts from AskSatan service.

This.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back