Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3048: getting away with anything

AskSatanOperator

since evil people who do all sort of evil crimes are going to get away with all what they did and since universe moral does not work in the way of "As you sow ,sow you reap" which is just an enemy lie ,does that mean ONLY we satanists with our black magic witchcraft can punish such people and bring justice to this world??

"You reap what you sow" is not an enemy lie. It's the concept of karma. The only people who used to get away with it are:

:arrow: the enemy, because of scapegoating rituals and the similar;
:arrow: those who work for the enemy, because of the same (yet these crimes are used to keep them in line, so they can't betray the enemy)
:arrow: those who work within the disgusting laws and (in)justice system of them (but they do not get away with it completely, as the karma on their souls destroys them gradually and depending on the type of evil they perform.

There is universal evil like murdering innocents, raping people, and paedophilia. There is relative evil too. Universal evil deteriorates your soul. Relative evil depends on your perception and the perception of those more powerful than you. We're talking about the laws of the universe, the justice of the Gods, the justice of the Demons and the justice of Men here.

AskSatanOperator said:
since evil people who do all sort of evil crimes are going to get away with all what they did and since universe moral does not work in the way of "As you sow ,sow you reap" which is just an enemy lie ,does that mean ONLY we satanists with our black magic witchcraft can punish such people and bring justice to this world??

Not only Satanists.

But I mean, if your religion tells you to do nothing because God or karma will punish wrongdoers, you're part of the problem and you're letting these people have a free rein and do whatever they want. Not even society believes in that, as they have the police and laws to catch and punish those who commit crimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back