Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3046: recommend an anonymous e-mail for the forum (Protonmail behaves like a CIA/ANB Honeypot)

AskSatanOperator

a member of the Russian forum informed us about protonmail(https://deathofcommunism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3807) and now I don't know how I can become a member of the forum with the possibility of communication.

Don't share personal information on proton and that's it. The forum is also being monitored, we can't do anything about it.

I believe we should use messenger apps instead as there is NO safe email.

Maybe Riseup email, but it's impossible to get an invite.

There are fairly safe messenger apps like Element.

The only way to achieve a semblance of privacy is to use PGP in communication. Taking this further, using an in-house platform is the most private option. But that is not available for JoS so the next option is to use what the markets provide. Alternatives to Protonmail could be Tutanota, and Riseup, for example.

AskSatanOperator said:
a member of the Russian forum informed us about protonmail(https://deathofcommunism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3807) and now I don't know how I can become a member of the forum with the possibility of communication.

Someone may not like my answer:

What can a Russian forum participant know about how the CIA and the NSA work? Does he work for the CIA and the NSA? I don't think so!

Why would the CIA and the NSA pursue a single forum participant if he did not commit any crime from the point of view of American law?
If some Jew works for the NSA and the CIA, why would the leadership of the CIA and the NSA allocate resources and people to search for a specific forum participant for the sake of some crazy Jew's wishes? (If anyone can answer these questions, I would be very grateful! Maybe I'm stupid and don't understand something?).

In my opinion, forum participants should be protected as much as possible from the point of view of anonymity in any country and use appropriate tools, I recommend that a Russian forum participant write about this, and not just scare others without offering any alternative or tools to protect (anonymity).

Henu the Great said:
The only way to achieve a semblance of privacy is to use PGP in communication. Taking this further, using an in-house platform is the most private option. But that is not available for JoS so the next option is to use what the markets provide. Alternatives to Protonmail could be Tutanota, and Riseup, for example.

Why is an openly Marxist service being recommended? (RiseUp)

>https://riseup.net/en/about-us

>Riseup’s Purpose
>The Riseup Collective is an autonomous body based in Seattle with collective members world wide. Our purpose is to aid in the creation of a free society, a world with freedom from want and freedom of expression, a world without oppression or hierarchy, where power is shared equally. We do this by providing communication and computer resources to allies engaged in struggles against capitalism and other forms of oppression.

Their website favicon is a Marxist symbol ffs, no need to even read anything they say

>https://riseup.net/en/about-us/politics

>Diversity –All people in a free society are different, and space for their difference is paramount to their equality.
>Economy –In a free society the means of production should be placed in the hands of the people, empowering communities to organize meaningful employment, and provide a responsible and sustainable standard of living which tries to meet the needs of all people.

Lmfao

Henu the Great said:
IvarTheHated333 said:
Account can be set up and used without payment. The providers views do not make a difference in practical terms, either.

And lastly, you are free to choose another service that suits your views better.

Many take things at word, you provide info and so do I. No difference between us unless you are a hypocrite. Are you? RiseUp following the Marxist ideal would have no issue harming a Satanic Hitlerist, they wouldnt be a safe option. Im sure they also have pisspoor security as Marxists tend to be low IQ.

Proton mail is not a secure email provider and I don't know what is your problem with this. Russians can search the net the same way as you can and they can find out the same way as you can, that proton mail is not safe.

There is no safe emailing whatsoever, there might be fairly safe messengers. If the cyber security team is still active I'll try to ask them about these what they think.

IvarTheHated333 said:
Many take things at word, you provide info and so do I. No difference between us unless you are a hypocrite. Are you? RiseUp following the Marxist ideal would have no issue harming a Satanic Hitlerist, they wouldnt be a safe option. Im sure they also have pisspoor security as Marxists tend to be low IQ.
Using the same arguments can be applied to many other providers. Yet, we are doing just fine.

Like I said. You are free to choose something that fits your views better.

AFODO said:

Proton mail is not a secure email provider and I don't know what is your problem with this. Russians can search the net the same way as you can and they can find out the same way as you can, that proton mail is not safe.

There is no safe emailing whatsoever, there might be fairly safe messengers. If the cyber security team is still active I'll try to ask them about these what they think.

Thank you, I'm interested to know that cyber security team about these what they think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back