Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3043: How to have sex without giving up energy or traumatizing your soul?

AskSatanOperator

I want to have sex but all partners are not worthy of my super healthy energy. is an alternative possible?

Don't degrade yourself by mixing with disgusting people. Yourself is more valuable than you think. Have high standards and find somebody good enough quality to deserve you.

AskSatanOperator said:
I want to have sex but all partners are not worthy of my super healthy energy. is an alternative possible?

As Henu said, these things happen. In reality, everything we do has a consequence. This is not to be totally feared, and you have to do a cost analysis here. For example, the downsides of not having sex include energetic repression, or feeling lonely, and so on. Also, some people will be worse than others.

What you should do is clean yourself well and stay protected, both physically and spiritually. You can even create a simple AOP before any sexual interactions, if you desire to mitigate damage.

----------------------

You say your partners are not "worth it", but you still want sex from them, so you will have to something if you want a "better deal". What alternative do you want to do? You could find better partners, or just masturbate instead. You will have to come to this decision on your own.

AskSatanOperator said:

Use the Venus mantra or the GEBO rune to attract the ideal partner for you, the full or crescent moon in Libras is very effective.

find/attract someone who will be open to spirituality, and advance.

Non-enemy religious who train physically every day (so they advance their body), usually a bit better on a soul level than just a normal
"wakes up goes to work, goes back to sleep" robots.

There are sever green flags next to physical training also.

If you really can't find anyone, You can ask for a Demon lover. You need to be advanced to have a proper relationship with a Demon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back