Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3029: I want a trillion wives

AskSatanOperator

I really like women and I want to make them happy, but I do not want to mix my energies, and yet can I have sex with them without mixing energy? I also do not want a lot of women who will bathe in the sea of my love. Yes, I want a planet where my women will live))))

This'll never happen and stop being delusional.

It is possible that you are a polygamous person, and it is completely fine, but only to an extent.

You obviously won't have a trillion wives and you won't even have a 100 because even that would be ridiculous.

You can't have sex without mixing energy.

it is not possible to have a relationship with a woman in this sense without exchanging energies, what counts as prevention after is to clean your aura and chakras completely.

AskSatanOperator said:
I really like women and I want to make them happy, but I do not want to mix my energies, and yet can I have sex with them without mixing energy? I also do not want a lot of women who will bathe in the sea of my love. Yes, I want a planet where my women will live))))

Do What thou wilt brother you will get there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back