Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3016: Jealousy with Body Count

AskSatanOperator

Hi

I get jealous if my partner has slept around a lot. Is this ok. To be clear, I am not saying others shouldn't be allowed to sleep around. I am saying it is not what I find attractive and I can't handle the jealousy. I would feel pretty terrible, if I lived in a neighbourhood, and all my neighbours slept with my partner. I want a virgin. Then I can feel 0 jealousy.

If they are compatible with you and you both love each other it shouldn't matter.

What you are feeling is natural, and nearly all people feel the same way. But people have been told by rat jews to ignore the truth, ignore nature, and go against this. People have been told by jews to make all kinds of horrible decisions. But there are many people who still follow nature and don't follow jews.

What you feel is normal. You can use the Gebo rune or do a Venus square to attract the perfect partner :)

Unless you are a virgin you have no business expecting that standard from someone else. What is normal and good however is wanting someone with no more or less experience than you have. If someone with less than you is willing to give things a shot with you that's fine but you have no right to feel entitled to it especially if you would consider this a deal breaker against the other person. This comes from men most of the time and is a sexist double standard.

It does hold true that the more someone fucks around the less capacity they will have to something serious and long term. Capacity for casual sex is the capacity
To cheat. You don't know where they've been it what STD they have if they have slept with 10 plus or even 5 plus people.

No matter a person's sexual history or what they claim about it you both need to get tested for STD's if you both want something serious before having sex. If someone objects there is something to hide. Health and safety are more important than ones dignity and if a person disagrees to this it should be an automatic "dump them."

Having a few sexual experiences when you're an adult is perfectly normal. It's a minority that doesn't. The issue is with people who are sexually overactive, which has its own consequences in and of itself.

You need to ask yourself: is someone completely inexperienced really a priority or are there other qualities that are more important for my partner to have?

You can start like this:

1. Make a list of all the qualities that your ideal partner should have.
2. Divide them by category.
3. Assign a priority to each. An example of priority system can be: top, high, medium and low. Another example can be: non-negotiable, high, medium, negligible.
4. Repeat step 1-3 for undesirable qualities.
5. Repeat step 1-3 for your expectations in a relationship: expectations of how you should conduct yourself and expectations of how your partner should conduct themselves.

Take a few days or even weeks/months with this introspective process. This is necessary before starting any working to attract the ideal partner. The reason for this is that you need to have clarity within yourself about what you want and need. If you don't have clarity, all you will accomplish is confusing the energies and attracting undesirable partners as well. The reason for this is that like attracts like. If you are broadcasting a confused signal in the akashic field, all you'll get back is a confused response.

When you finally attract the right partner after making thing clear inside and outside yourself, you need to communicate your expectations to them and you need to reach a mutually-beneficial agreement. This is done after the relationship has reached the stage where you decide to commit yourself to one another, not immediately. Rushing things has a tendency to ruining relationship, as does lack of open communication and improper expectation management.

As a side note, "virginity" has nothing to do with being sexually inexperienced. That is enemy corruption. Virginity relates to extreme purity of the soul. Having sex doesn't make you impure in any way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back