Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3004: How do I awaken my Christian friend

I have an ardent Christian friend ..This person gets attacked a lot spiritually which she mistakes it for Satan ,while we satanists know who the one attacking her is..I tried to convince her in all way so that she leaves that death cult ,yet She is super stubborn ..I explained everything written in our main websites Indirectly as well ..Now how do I in astral realm release her from that poison

You can't, they won't listen. If you try you expose yourself as a Satanist and that's not good. Indoctrinated people live in fear, most of the population on earth, they wouldn't be Satanists even if they had all proof in front of them.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=89517

I would sure like to know how to do this. I have encountered co-workers in a number of places that I work who have made working in those places very difficult. Not so much any direct association with JOS but by being gay. Sooner or later everyone seems to know and a few make it their business somehow. I could only seeing being associated with JOS as being more of a problem. I don't really care for that fact. I dream of the day that one doesn't have to live underground with the belief. I suppose I don't have to at the moment, but I can only see that as a potential problem.

At my current workplace neither thing is a problem. I work nights and alone for the most part. I do work with other departments with clients, but its usually too busy for chit chat and the topic of religion hasn't come up for the most part. I see some people with crosses, or pendants with 'jesus', but they haven't made it a topic.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have a very devout Christian friend..How do I make her spiritual eyes open
Henu the Great said:
Most likely there is nothing to be done as they have not evolved to the point of accepting the truth about Satan yet. It is not possible to brute-force understanding to someone who is not ready. At best, you can influence them in minor ways or do spiritual warfare rituals on them in hopes of speeding the process of their evolution (if possible, as they might also be going in another direction).

You should also be mindful of how you use your time and energy. Do you prioritize your own advancement and doing spiritual warfare in general terms (which has an indirect positive influence on your friends as well), or do you prioritize someone else not even knowing if the end result is favorable? Something in-between? Again, be mindful of how you use your time and energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back