Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3002: certain new age people

AskSatanOperator

I see certain new age people in online ..They actually speak kind ,very compassionate ,very much behaving as if they are some gods ,,But when U talk to them in person .These people are TOTALLY exact opposite of that ..They are in truth arrogant,rude,showing off having a totally different face that what they actually show to this world ..why do these people have two different faces??why cannot they be genuine and original?

AskSatanOperator said:
I see certain new age people in online ..They actually speak kind ,very compassionate ,very much behaving as if they are some gods ,,But when U talk to them in person .These people are TOTALLY exact opposite of that ..They are in truth arrogant,rude,showing off having a totally different face that what they actually show to this world ..why do these people have two different faces??why cannot they be genuine and original?

Generally these people are like that, the more they spread "love" the worse they are, I've seen many people commenting that they were part of groups that acted like that, they loved everything and everyone but in reality they were the most horrible people you could talk to.

AskSatanOperator said:

Just noticed people can be two-faced today did you? Get out more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back