Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2975: Satanic prophets

AskSatanOperator

Were there any satanic prophets in ancient times? I can't help to notice something on the Jewish death cult of Christianity the have a god and a prophet yeshua cursed may he be, in Satanism we have a pantheon of many gods with the central god being satan and for the prophet one that sacrificed himself to save us Hitler thought he failed to fix all problems I can't imagine what the world would be today if he didn't stand against the Jewish bolsheviks so in a sense he is our prophet holding somehow the same position as (Jesus in Christianity) except Hitler actually existed and was not a fraud

"Prophets" are a Jewish Abrahamic idea, they don't exist in Satanism.

Prophets according to the Abrahamic religions are people the Jewish god sends to jews and other believers to warn them to change their ways and reveal "god"'s will to them.

Hitler doesn't even fit that description, because his mission was political, not religious. He rarely spoke about religion publicly, he just worked to free the Germans of jewish control, transformed German economy, arrested the Rothschilds, and many other positive things that are barely mentioned by anyone who speaks about him.

Hitler being the Antichrist, is the man the prophecies spoke of, so he was not a prophet, but the Satanic messiah, if messiah is the right word.

The enemy always promotes these "prophets" and "prophecies" to convince the masses that the bullshit they would love to manifest is something that is set in stone, something that is inevitable and already written.

Then the "believers" are completely convinced that all of this is true, and by doing this they are subconsciously giving a lot of psychic energy to these "prophecies" and they actually come true sometimes.

People who have experience with Magick and manifesting events are very familiar with the principles behind this process.

All of this works also on the psychological level as well, meaning that if one is convinced that an event is inevitable, he will be extremely discouraged and he won't do anything to prevent it.

About prophecies of our side, recently I discovered something about the God Thoth, He basically predicted thousands of years ago that this world would see a very dark era, where very evil and unjust men would be in positions of power.

Asmodeus also said that all of this will only last a season (in Gods' terms), and the enemy will lose all influence after that.

Satanic Avenger 666 said:
[...]
Hitler doesn't even fit that description, because his mission was political, not religious. He rarely spoke about religion publicly, he just worked to free the Germans of jewish control, transformed German economy, arrested the Rothschilds, and many other positive things that are barely mentioned by anyone who speaks about him.

Hitler's mission was just as much spiritual as it was political. He was surrounded by people who were adept in the occult, as he was himself. They did many spiritual things to ensure the success of the material political side.

Politics will never succeed, without the spiritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back