Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2951: What should I do to stop any bad fated event from happening in my life

AskSatanOperator

Generally what should I do besides power meditation and stuffs to prevent or totlly disable any fated bad event that may occur in future

AskSatanOperator said:
Generally what should I do besides power meditation and stuffs to prevent or totlly disable any fated bad event that may occur in future

Your best bet is to have strong protection and clean any negativity before it has a chance to manifest. At the same time, you should not fear stressful experiences, as sometimes they happen, simply due to the nature of our karma, both as individuals and as a planet.

If you have really bad transits, or if you have bad karma manifesting, then this is likely cause an unpleasant situation, although it will be much more manageable with your AOP. However, just make sure this does not make you freak out; as things do not need to be perfect. Sometimes negativity serves to us as a means to learn, too, as otherwise we would never know that something was actually bad for us.

AskSatanOperator said:
To "totally disable" requires immense amount of advancement, no less than fully ascended Kundalini. Before that point we can manage and mitigate issues.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back