Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2948: Order of doing meditations everyday

AskSatanOperator

Do I need to always begin with aura cleaning and aura protection or can I start with void meditation ,breathing exercises,yoga then followed by aura cleaning

You should never start with AoP, it is the last, or at least after the cleaning. Ideally you should start with cleaning but for example you can make a shorter cleaning in the beginning and a longer when you have the time for it. If you can, do a shorter cleaning at the beginning at least.

void meditation, and maithuna can be done anytime, and they are completely fine before cleaning.
Pranayama is still okay
Mudras, Bandhas, Asanas is eh.. I would not do it before cleaning, at least do a shorter one.
Dhyana (other than void meditation), mantras, yantras, and basically energy work shouldn't be done before cleaning. The only energy work that is okay to be done before cleaning is the rituals.

AFODO said:
You should never start with AoP, it is the last, or at least after the cleaning. Ideally you should start with cleaning but for example you can make a shorter cleaning in the beginning and a longer when you have the time for it. If you can, do a shorter cleaning at the beginning at least.

void meditation, and maithuna can be done anytime, and they are completely fine before cleaning.
Pranayama is still okay
Mudras, Bandhas, Asanas is eh.. I would not do it before cleaning, at least do a shorter one.
Dhyana (other than void meditation), mantras, yantras, and basically energy work shouldn't be done before cleaning. The only energy work that is okay to be done before cleaning is the rituals.
Cleaning is always best done before any sort of meditation, ritual, and so forth to get the most out of it by being in the cleanest state possible for the practitioner at the moment.

In the case of reverse torah rituals, the best approach is to clean before and after to get the most output, but also to negate harmful effects that may arise from performing them. The second best approach is to clean only after these rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back