Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2946: Are Indians and India affected the most by jews

AskSatanOperator

The country India has one of the worst education systems in this entire world ..India having the largest population ,yet the education is only a very big pressure ..The first 18 years of a human's life is completely wasted in the worst education system on this earth ..This country has the most difficult exams in this entire world for its engineering enterance which is completely useless..What an engineering student learns the first time at age 18-19 regarding computers is learnt by white and east Asian students since age 5-6...Indians still follow the same rat race..No body wants to come out of this garbage system except VERY few among the humongous population ..Why is this so ??Why is India so much cursed??not just education ,everything is worst in India ..Sometimes I feel why don't the gods destroy India (which may be wrong ethically but that is how worst this nation is )

I think America is probably most affected by jews. Because of WW2 immigration.

For example Bollywood isn't really affected by woke propaganda. I think. We don't have LGBTQ nonsense.

Your observations are not because India is cursed, it's because humanity is still developing. Look at a hundred years ago, compared to all the education available now. Many people were still illiterate a century ago. Your ancestors would give anything to have the education you think is crappy. Your education system is more advanced than what it was not long ago, even for Whites.

Humanity does not immediately level up. It all takes time. The individuals need to learn too, look at the entirety of the soul's experience. Leveling up is not instant. The entire society needs to work to advance all areas. It takes time :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back