Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2942: Membership or becoming active

AskSatanOperator

Hail Satan:
After Listening to mostly all of your YouTube videos, reading all of your lessons and after years of esoteric studies I have seen the Light.

Hello :)

Are you dedicated?
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

You can also create a forum account so you can chat with other SS.

MiniMe3388 said:
Hello :)

Are you dedicated?
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

You can also create a forum account so you can chat with other SS.

I personally don't like to push this. It is their own business to dedicate themselves. They may need to learn more to be confident in this, and it's completely fine.
The dedication is a big thing whatever perspective we look at it, and nobody will know that they are going into something "good" by watching 12 or so videos. Or at least nobody should be that incautious, because that is the reason why there are so much programmable fool.

Anyways, you probably did not wanted to be indiscreet.

AFODO said:
I personally don't like to push this. It is their own business to dedicate themselves. They may need to learn more to be confident in this, and it's completely fine.
The dedication is a big thing whatever perspective we look at it, and nobody will know that they are going into something "good" by watching 12 or so videos. Or at least nobody should be that incautious, because that is the reason why there are so much programmable fool.

Anyways, you probably did not wanted to be indiscreet.

I did the dedication ritual and joined Satan's army because I thought demons are waging war against jews so I thought "Let's go have some fun". It was like a whatever moment and I do not regret it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back