Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2941: Changing my sexuality

AskSatanOperator

If something turns you on but you want something else to turn you on instead, what would you do?

Unless it's nonsensical modern things like furry/trans fetishism or extremely harmful to others like strong violence (sadism deviancy), both of which go away with meditation and rectification of the soul, you can't.

Attempted spiritual plastic surgery on a sex drive to 'make you someone else' only comes out of shame and guilt.

Your sexual orientation remains the same throughout lifetimes. A heterosexual person will always be heterosexual, a bisexual person will always be so, and the same with someone homosexual. Wanting to change this artificially is the result of enemy programming or significant damage and hangups and issues with the sacral chakra. As a result, there are people who actually come out of the closet later in life, but this is minus the retards that are doing it for a leftist fad or because they blindly blanket the entire opposite sex as bad or worthless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back