Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2938: important question on isreal and hamas

AskSatanOperator

hamas is a jewish terrorist organisation ..isreal is filled with jews ..why are jews attacking palestine or themselves using terrorist??exactly what do the jews get by waging war on palestine or using terrorist(funded by them) to attack themselves(jews)

Jews are brutal against their own if they slightly differ in opinion. They used it to get rid of secular (non-religious) jews or jews who are favorable to the Palestinians. These secular jews aren't good either, they range from far-leftist pedophiles, to people who want to destroy the West by using liberalism.
But more importantly, they use it as a false flag of crocodile tears to exploit the sympathy of their christian slaves around the "Nations" and make their slave of USA send non-Jewish soldiers to the war meat grinder, and genocide the Middle East for Israel:
https://odysee.com/@KnowMoreNews:1/Holy-Land-War:d

It is more like if a person was extremely cruel and violent to a dog to make the dog grow up to be very violent and dangerous, with the plan of sending this dog to go and bite many other people. But then the dog ended up turning around and attacking the owner.

Who says Hamas is controlled by Jews or that the attack was organized by them?
Do you have evidence? Other than some YouTube videos from Jewish Media channels?
Just because they are Muslims doesn't mean they are controlled by Jews.

You are giving them too much credit. Mossad/Jews are not as smart as you think, they didn't see this attack coming.
They are just butthurt that they got outsmarted and their weakness exposed to the World,
they can't accept this fact in front of the World or show weakness because they are bullies, so they try to change the narrative.
Not everything is in their hands nor are they the smartest planners etc. That's what they try to make people believe.

Also i forgot to add, that as soon as Israel got their asses whooped and outsmarted by Hamas,
Jews all over the World rushed in to declare them as a Terrorist Organization and forced Western Leaders to do the same.

They are actively trying to isolate Hamas from other gentiles and invent stories of atrocities that didn't happen,
but in fact happen by Israel/Jews daily.

So this all points to the fact that Hamas is Gentile and not controlled by Jews, even if it is Islamic.

SyraS_666 said:
Also i forgot to add, that as soon as Israel got their asses whooped and outsmarted by Hamas,
Jews all over the World rushed in to declare them as a Terrorist Organization and forced Western Leaders to do the same.

They are actively trying to isolate Hamas from other gentiles and invent stories of atrocities that didn't happen,

So this all points to the fact that Hamas is Gentile and not controlled by Jews, even if it is Islamic.
Hamas was and still is controlled opposition, created partly by globalist jews. The fact that they are in conflict again does not change this. If anything, jews using this opportunity to gain victimhood points and fostering more chaos on the global stage indicates the opposite of your view.

Henu the Great said:
SyraS_666 said:

Hamas was and still is controlled opposition, created partly by globalist jews. The fact that they are in conflict again does not change this. If anything, jews using this opportunity to gain victimhood points and fostering more chaos on the global stage indicates the opposite of your view.

„You'll see the force of Satan manifesting from all sides now, in ranging extents. At this point with the enemy's collapse, the defeat of the enemy will come from all sides, even sides that the enemy traditionally considered "Their faithful goyim".“

Maybe they were, but looks like the leash is broken. Also, i would like to see some evidence for this claim.
They said/say the same about Adolf Hitler and Germany, that they were controlled opposition or financed by globalist Jews.

Looks to me that if something goes unexpected or uncontrolled, they try to change the narrative to save face.
I am sure they tried the same with the Joy of Satan.

Just because they use things in their favor, doesn't justify inaction or absence.
Being bombarded and destroyed every day with no mercy like the Palestinians,
i don't think they have the time to think about "victimhood points".

I also believe, correct me if i am wrong,
that the "victimhood points" are generally in favor for the Palestinians right now, regardless of Jewish claims.

And about this conflict creating Chaos, all i see is more Chaos manifesting for the Jews worldwide rather than Gentiles.
That's also why security is increased in Western Nations to protect the "chosen people" and their institutions.

-Recently in China: Israeli Jew Diplomat was stabbed openly on the Street with Daylight and everyone watching:
https://apnews.com/article/israel-p...china-attack-d572e4169dd7f451cb2b2197506bc74c

I don't see no problem for the Gentiles here, we are good, let's go.

SyraS_666 said:
„You'll see the force of Satan manifesting from all sides now, in ranging extents. At this point with the enemy's collapse, the defeat of the enemy will come from all sides, even sides that the enemy traditionally considered "Their faithful goyim".“

Maybe they were, but looks like the leash is broken. Also, i would like to see some evidence for this claim.
Yes, that is the point. Their own are acting against them, or they are using their own to further their agenda. For example, dragging more nations into wars and expanding their territory.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article219779.html#nb1

In the end, the West Bank was governed by Fatah, the secular party created by Yasser Arafat. Mahmoud Abbas and his inner circle are financed by the United States, the European Union and Israel. The Gaza Strip, on the other hand, is in the hands of Hamas, the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. It is governed by individuals who see Islam not as a spirituality, but as a weapon of conquest. They are mainly paid by the UK, Qatar, Israel, Turkey, Iran and the European Union.

[...]

When it was created, Hamas was financed by the United Kingdom. It was supported by the Israeli secret services to weaken Yasser Arafat’s Fatah. Israel then fought it and assassinated its religious leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. Then, once again, Israel used Hamas to eliminate the leaders of the Marxist Palestinian Resistance. Hamas fighters accompanied by Mossad agents and Al-Qaeda jihadists attacked the Palestinian Yarmouk camp at the start of the war against Syria [1]. But today, once again, Hamas is fighting its erstwhile ally, Israel.

Just because they use things in their favor, doesn't justify inaction or absence.
I never stated such things.

I also believe, correct me if i am wrong,
that the "victimhood points" are generally in favor for the Palestinians right now, regardless of Jewish claims.
There are many views, but my point is that media has been harnessed by the jews to further their views. In the West this is blatant, in other places, this varies. In any case, the public very much uses the mainstream narrative as their worldview.

And about this conflict creating Chaos, all i see is more Chaos manifesting for the Jews worldwide rather than Gentiles.
That's also why security is increased in Western Nations to protect the "chosen people" and their institutions.
The jews are always like this as they work cohesively due to being racially more aware of surrounding realities than others. Not to mention the underlying fact that they know they are alien to this place so they gravitate toward armed security more often than not regardless of the current situation.

-Recently in China: Israeli Jew Diplomat was stabbed openly on the Street with Daylight and everyone watching:
https://apnews.com/article/israel-p...china-attack-d572e4169dd7f451cb2b2197506bc74c

I don't see no problem for the Gentiles here, we are good, let's go.
In reality, these matters are much more complex.

SyraS_666 said:
Also, i would like to see some evidence for this claim.
Something else also came up.

HORRIFIC: George Soros Demanded ‘America and Israel Must Open the Door to Hamas' - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2023/10/11/horrific-george-soros-demanded-america-and-israel-must

Soros Open Society Behind the Left’s Support for Hamas - https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/soros-open-society-behind-the-lefts-support-for-hamas/

The Soros family is playing both sides.

The above statement should not come as a surprise to us.

hamas is a jewish terrorist organisation ..isreal is filled with jews ..why are jews attacking palestine or themselves using terrorist??exactly what do the jews get by waging war on palestine or using terrorist(funded by them) to attack themselves(jews)
Like others are saying Hamas are islamic and differ from them according to Isrealites. Which they believe gives them an excuse to enact Deuteronomy 13:12-18

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back