Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2923: I need to know the answer to this question, it is very confusing

AskSatanOperator

If Satan and the other gods are more powerful and above the enemy aliens, why couldn't they already have beaten them? I keep reading that the war is already won, Satan and the gods cant descend here because of some weird reasons I really can't make sense of... so if any one of you has a simple, or at least clear answer for me, that you know for a fact to be EXACTLY why this is the case, I will be grateful.

You need to understand the context in which the "We have won" was said. Simply put, around 2005 the Gods and some humans did spiritual warfare and they destroyed the enemy's power source. When that happened, Satan told immediately HP Maxine "We have won". This used to be in the older Yahoo Groups before they were hacked. The enemy ETs are vampiric in nature and need that source to feed. So without that source, all that remains for them is to die out and victory is certain. They still have power, and they are still fighting on a level almost equal to the Gods, but not for long. Their defeat is assured. It may take another 50 years, but they can't last for long.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back