Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2921: is christianity a very dark energy

AskSatanOperator

when I was a christian ..I was NEVER happy ..Not because the bible is full of instruction about sins and to keep your soul pure ..I mean I was sad because I never attracted good things in life ..It was like no matter what .,I never attracted good things in life ..why did i never attract good things in life when I was a christian??now this is not digging in past ..But now being a satanist ,,I am actually happy ..I can feel the happiness and some big clout of darkness having left me when I left christianity and became a satanist..what even is that darkness .,..now i am not lying ..But I want to know what sort of darkness i was in....

Henu the Great said:
Tying into enemy programs opens a door for all sorts of curses and bindings. Those bindings and curses are now slowly being removed from you and you notice this difference.

i do agree with that, there is no doubt that changes of that kind are mostly positive, albeit it has to be said that inevitably you might become a target of enemy thoughtforms if you leave said programs,they are gonna try to wreak havok on you, maybe attempt to drag you back into the previous status quo or at least something close to that ^

with that said, the benefits definitely seems to outweigh the risks anyway, and your aura is gonna get stronger so you'll be able to deflect any attacks and be able to see through any kind of deception in the long term ^

..so in the end , there's only to gain by leaving the previous nefarious programs and becoming way more free...forever ^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back