Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2916: Noisy Neighbors

AskSatanOperator

What would you do if you had noisy neighbors that make it hard to meditate when you want?
I want a magic based solution if possible but does that take a lot of power to work?
Do I have to just wait till they be quiet or go somewhere else?

The power required for the solution is based on how hard this is to achieve. It may not be as hard as you think, as maybe it will cause them to change their habits, or maybe it would allow you to think of better ways to solve this on your end.

Besides what Henu has stated, you could purchase a small white-noise device, which can help block out any noises from the outside world.

AskSatanOperator said:
What would you do if you had noisy neighbors that make it hard to meditate when you want?
I want a magic based solution if possible but does that take a lot of power to work?
Do I have to just wait till they be quiet or go somewhere else?

I would use this as a chance to polish my focus and ability to disconnect from the outer world :)

Henu the Great said:
Use earplugs, and make complaints. If you get other neighbors in agreement with you there is a better chance for an eviction. If this fails you can also move to another place.

A magickal approach would require using binding energies.

They're not doing anything evitable. But it's hard for me to find the right mindset with people talking right out front of my window in the common area of our apartments (or kids screaming).
Earplugs wouldn't be a solution because that would be another obstacle to relaxation (they're uncomfortable).
I'm also not affluent enough to just break a lease and find somewhere else.
Affordable places are very hard to find in my area, as well.

ramses13th said:
Don't you think there's certain atmospheres suitable to approaching the Gods, and some not?
Kid's that never get taken to the park, screeching for an hour straight, 10 feet away from your meditation area... you can relax during that?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=469121 time=1698202636 user_id=21286]
The power required for the solution is based on how hard this is to achieve. It may not be as hard as you think...

What would be suitable?
Returning curses?
Any particular Demons to ask for help?

AskSatanOperator said:
They're not doing anything evitable. But it's hard for me to find the right mindset with people talking right out front of my window in the common area of our apartments (or kids screaming).
Earplugs wouldn't be a solution because that would be another obstacle to relaxation (they're uncomfortable).
I'm also not affluent enough to just break a lease and find somewhere else.
Affordable places are very hard to find in my area, as well.
Disturbing living peace when done consistently and intentionally is grounds for eviction around here so I presented that idea based on this premise.

Earplugs or earmuffs can be a very good solution once you get over the initial phase of discomfort and when you do not have sufficient focusing skills using them is pretty much a requirement.

So the last option would be to try to bind them, but that would require quite an effort to apply to the whole family, especially when the whole situation can be overcome with a much smaller amount of temporary discomfort from using sound muffling devices.

Don't you think there's certain atmospheres suitable to approaching the Gods, and some not?
Kid's that never get taken to the park, screeching for an hour straight, 10 feet away from your meditation area... you can relax during that?
It's our inner world that we connect through. And if you can, you can connect to them in any place, including in a chaotic environment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back