Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2896: keeping chakras open

AskSatanOperator

Hello.
How to keep your chakras open after doing opening meditations ??
I know chakra spinning but its not comfortable for me.

Vibrating mantras in to them but with the opening meditation you are just slowly opening them. To fully open them and clean them it's a long process.

luis said:
Vibrating mantras in to them but with the opening meditation you are just slowly opening them. To fully open them and clean them it's a long process.

Should a beginner do a chakra tunning ??

AskSatanOperator said:
luis said:

Should a beginner do a chakra tunning ??
You mean the Aums vibrations? I would say wait a bit. Use something else or use low vibrations. You could try to experiment with runes and othe names in the Jos. Just to see how it feels and some may feel more powerful than others.

At least, every day meditate on each for a few minutes, and you still have to do cleaning and empowerment on them, but with planned periods. For example a month, two months, you clean them, then another month you empower them, and you go by these, forward with care. See for your self, and adapt to your levels, please.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back