Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2895: Maturity

AskSatanOperator

I have a really happy go lucky nature but I want to be more grounded and take life seriously… is there a working for this?

I hate that I don’t take my meditations serious, or anything serious for that matter.

Here's a recent conversation on this subject:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=89423

The working involving NAUTHIZ or EIHWAZ can be tweaked towards being disciplined with your meditations.

And invoking Earth can also produce wonders in this regard.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have a really happy go lucky nature but I want to be more grounded and take life seriously… is there a working for this?

I hate that I don’t take my meditations serious, or anything serious for that matter.

Nauthiz relates to Saturn's ability to properly sense and prioritize matters and life, as well as generate the necessary discipline to deal with them.

Not everything in life has to be serious, but Nauthiz helps one to establish which matters are serious and which are not, aiding you to act appropriately. This is important for management of something, as you can distinguish which of many problems need the most attention for the best result, such as survival of a business.

You can start a working for this on the upcoming Capricorn moon, which is also on a Saturday.

I would add to the above statements is that you should identify the goals in your life that are important to you and strive to achieve them. Also, work on being a responsible and mature person. Accept responsibility for your actions and be ready to correct your mistakes. Don't run away from your choices and decisions you have made.

The suggest runes can help you get into the right mindset temporarily, but you need to make use of that mindset as soon as it's created in your mind. Without refining the energies and consolidating them within yourself through practical action, the mindset will not stick.

Practical action in this instance is about doing earthy things such as organising your life and following through. Decide your goals and which task you need to complete to accomplish them, and stick to them with the mental boost of the chose runes.

In regards to the runes, I would add Sowilo to them, just to boost your motivation and your "will to take action". Sowilo strengthens the other runes, drawing out their power fully. It's compatible with most rules.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back