Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2887: planetary square

AskSatanOperator

I was doing a 40 day works using a stone an did not know you can't use planetary mantras externally should I stop my work an only use runes next time

That is correct, Runes can be used for both internal and external matters.

You can go ahead and stop the working, take a couple of days or even just 1 day for a break and then start your working on the next best date.

AskSatanOperator said:
I was doing a 40 day works using a stone an did not know you can't use planetary mantras externally should I stop my work an only use runes next time

What do you mean by externally? This is not the correct line of thinking. Basically, it was described by others that such mantras cannot be used in a manner that is totally detached from yourself, but this is not something someone would do often.

Examples of this would be like if you curse someone, or if you are trying to do something for another person, like bless them.
In these cases, you want the energy directed away from you, but apparently this is not possible with these mantras (I have not seen or recall any detailed information on the matter).

These examples are different than if you are trying to create material changes in the world, which would still be linked to your soul. This could take the form of trying to generate wealth, or maybe improve your family life, or something like that. They are external, but also linked to your soul, and there is no problem with such items being linked to you, unlike a curse or other negative energies.

So, I don't have enough information on exactly what you were doing, but I think there is a possibility you were ok using the mantra. Hopefully the information here should help clarify this, or you should ask your GD about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back