Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2874: Pregnancy and vaccine

AskSatanOperator

My SS partner is vaccinated and she was forced to get it for job and does the vaccine affect fertility and pregnancy? :(

Your partner must take care of her health, get regular checkups, exercise, and have a healthy and balanced diet. She can also use the SATANAMA mantra for general health.

Unfortunately it does. If she doesn't have such problems she's lucky.

Possibly. Try to heal her with Mantras.

I feel like I'm having some digestive 'problems'. Yoga has increased my sensitivity to my organs, and I feel my kidneys and stomach in a distressing way, which is hindering me a bit. How many SATANAS should I do to ease this?"

Akay said:
I feel like I'm having some digestive 'problems'. Yoga has increased my sensitivity to my organs, and I feel my kidneys and stomach in a distressing way, which is hindering me a bit. How many SATANAS should I do to ease this?"

The mantra "Satanas" strengthens and you can use this mantra to strengthen RTR, for example.

The solar chakra rules the digestive system and therefore you can use a mantra related to the Sun, e.g. RAUM to your solar chakra (How many times? You can do 50 repetitions if you have enough energy to vibrate that much).

You can do Sun Square to improve your health or use the Wunjo rune to heal yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back