Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2873: I actually love white people

AskSatanOperator

I dont know why ,,I always had respect for white people .Most of them are very intelligent,kind ..why is the whites(european) seem to be so blessed??

AskSatanOperator said:
why is the whites(european) seem to be so blessed??

Because white people are the people of Satan.

Your race also has kind and intelligent people.

AskSatanOperator said:
I dont know why ,,I always had respect for white people .Most of them are very intelligent,kind ..why is the whites(european) seem to be so blessed??
Genetics

AskSatanOperator said:
"This implies that strengthening a chakra through any planetary configuration can, for the most part, result in an imbalance of soul energy, whether Yin or Yang. There are alternatives, however, such as chakras that indirectly promote soul balance, like strengthening the third chakra."

Whites resembles Father Satan himself. We are his creations which are genetically closest to Him, and white race was the one who mostly rebel against jew.

Those who are biggest enemy of biggest evil, are naturally more intelligent and kind.

I am not trying overestimate us or underestimate others, but white race initiated most serious steps against the enemy, spiritually and physically by assembling knowledge from all over the world, bringing together all races to oppose enemy, and advancing people, I mean Adolf Hitler here.

Which steered destiny of our world in most serious and positive ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back