Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2848: "sign of the cross"

AskSatanOperator

I know that in christianity everything is stolen, but what does the "sign of the cross" mean?
Why touch your forehead and then your shoulders?

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
The sign of the cross done repeatedly, unconsciously and with strong emotions(fear, happiness, wrath, contempt, love) binds the moronic loser to the I.N.R.I magick system which allows these parasitic entities namely greys and jews to feed themselves from the energy of yhvh thoughtform they rip off. Not only that but also, it blocks your serpent by closing your watchtowers. The movements people do to perform the sign of the cross seal the third eye, the heart and solar plexus. By closing them there is no room for powers of the mind or psychic powers like magick, no fighting back(because the heart chakra is where the power of the warrior and the strength to live reside) no ego. People without a strong ego (strong solar plexus) are in most cases poor people, downtrodden at the mercy of the kikes and grovelling before jewsus for a piece of rotten bread.

MiniMe3388 said:
NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
The sign of the cross done repeatedly, unconsciously and with strong emotions(fear, happiness, wrath, contempt, love) binds the moronic loser to the I.N.R.I magick system which allows these parasitic entities namely greys and jews to feed themselves from the energy of yhvh thoughtform they rip off. Not only that but also, it blocks your serpent by closing your watchtowers. The movements people do to perform the sign of the cross seal the third eye, the heart and solar plexus. By closing them there is no room for powers of the mind or psychic powers like magick, no fighting back(because the heart chakra is where the power of the warrior and the strength to live reside) no ego. People without a strong ego (strong solar plexus) are in most cases poor people, downtrodden at the mercy of the kikes and grovelling before jewsus for a piece of rotten bread.
Can you please paste the complete link (editorial) of this person who wrote this important paragraph?

phi3.14infinity said:
Can you please paste the complete link (editorial) of this person who wrote this important paragraph?
Click on the arrow next to the member name in the quote and you will be directed to the quoted post.

And please, learn to use the search.

Henu the Great said:
phi3.14infinity said:
Click on the arrow next to the member name in the quote and you will be directed to the quoted post.

I did exactly what U told even before ,Yet I am NOT able to find out that complete paragraph of that person

Henu the Great said:
phi3.14infinity said:

Thanks just now learnt to use it

Hi

It was discussed Already on the forum

In fact it is a type of nyasah (hindu)
And probably part hidden since nyasa got mantras or gods name. We may suppose it is a trinity of gods satan azazel (they Like To compare jesus with a sun deity) and the holy spirit was said tp be the virgin mary. Sincejews hate woman they change mame so my guess it s ishtar. Amen as said could be amon a code tp send energy to the ennemy and why not acorruption of a u m. (A e M n) in fact it is funny ton part vidéos est en t aléas qrittwn
So a m N my Well ne a w n. Since latin v =u=w. Coïncidence is interessant

o.t.O and golden dawn use the Angel or names of the sephiroth as they do the cross.

It is important although Not said that the vertical bars are a knot

Papal cross represent the 3 main chakras temples shoulder and hips. Jésus cros is temple (Bar level of its temples) iron one is shoulder + sun moon chakra
.. péter cross is said evil since we look at level sex and is hips

Cross for my part represent 5 éléments Not 4 as traditions says bars are 4 and they comme from the center their source Alaska

Céltic cross is intéressant when you think a bout it
Peuple says circle means unity what i see is the chariot of ra training with the5 elements like mantak chia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back