Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2839: can u satanists brothers answer me

AskSatanOperator

My life has never been good from the day of my birth till now ..Lost time in untold pain and sufferings ..How can You restore all your lost years??Again I know One can NEVER go back in time and start re living by being reborn ..Now I do not mean that way ..But what can be done is can Life span be increased by doing power meditations everyday?? ..lets say I am to live for 80 years ..Can I live for 120 years so that I can get all my lost years this way ..again please do NOT give me any discouraging answers

Yes, you can live longer by meditating. Although, most people do not die because of their age, but because of their natal chart, and that is very hard to concour.

For example if you have an aspect that highly lowers the lifespam, Or a transit in your 40's 60's or whatever, that increases the possiblity of death, You'll need to nullify this karma, and that takes a lot of energies in freeing workings as well as prior advancement.

AskSatanOperator said:
again please do NOT give me any discouraging answers
These forums (and my email) are not a magic 8 ball. You can't keep asking the same questions and hoping for happier answers.

Advance yourself and ask your GD directly for guidance, if you don't like what you read here.

AskSatanOperator said:
..again please do NOT give me any discouraging answers

We are literally doing the opposite, discouraging would be telling you to quit and that there is nothing that can be done.

You refuse to accept that you are solely responsible for your life and that you have the power to change it, or let it wither away.

But anything positive comes with an associated price. Do you really want to live well? What are doing to achieve that end?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back