Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2818: I hate this so much and it's embarrassed

AskSatanOperator

What do you do when you lack something you should have received as a child and didn't? Like attention ( I don't want to go into details because I feel like I'm playing the victim)

You can use runes or mantras to heal a possible wound on the soul. Also important is to overcome your past and find the strength that will make you move forward. Focus on your future and set goals for yourself to achieve. Also the basics i.e. meditation and yoga will definitely help :)

AskSatanOperator said:
What do you do when you lack something you should have received as a child and didn't? Like attention ( I don't want to go into details because I feel like I'm playing the victim)
You should explain more about your situation because that can mean alot of things and there is no cureall for something that we don't know what we're dealing with.

What did or didn't happen in the past can't be changed. It will affect you more or less depending on you and your life in general. But it always has an effect. People have a need to be seen.

If you were neglected by your parents then there are alot of ways to look at it.

If you had no friends or lovers growing up then this is also something that can be analyzed.

I would say that you have to develop self awareness because you most likely have developed thought patterns and feelings on account of being deprived of this need that are holding you back today.

Once you found those then you can work on healing the wounds.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back