Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2791: I do NOT know why I am always attracting abusive people

AskSatanOperator

I never abused anyone in life and I am not lying ..But In my life I am always meeting people who abuse me ,criticize me ,hurt me and make me feel very bad as If I my existence itself is useless (While I am NOT doing anything that makes me feel that way) ..what is the EXACT reason for this ..what should I do now to always meet good people and the right people who sync well with me and make me feel good or never meet anyone in life (since it is always better to be alone than meeting wrong people)

Do AoP, empower your solar chakra so you can be confident, you can also deflect negative energy when someone has negative attitude towards you and you can also expand your aura when you want them to be intimated by you and then they will go away. Satan gave you tools to defend yourself, so use them and don't fall into victim mentality.

You can program your aura to attract good people to you. For friendship you can use the Ehwaz rune and for love the Gebo rune should work well.

It’s weird we kind of meet people we don’t like most of the time or the types that always want something from you, either your time or your money or just using you for something, and most of the times it’s either family or friends

Today I wanted to open a similar thread, and I found yours with the same question. I am just tired on how - when I am low in energies - I tend to attract wrong people, substantially weak people who delve in the enemy programs (leftist, xians, etc.) so I was just asking why the heck is this happening?
I gave myself partial replies but I still have some doubts that I express below, asking here for opinions and replies as possible!

I tend to be over-talkative with people who feel down, so I sometimes attract people with personal problems or weakness: this is infact in my Planets, my natal Chart shows this. So one reason may be your planets attracting the wrong people, but this can be corrected raising your energies so you will receive better energies from that Planetary placement. To me, it happens I attract weak people because of my hang-up of trying to be helpful ?

Also. I found in my mind, reflecting into thoughtforms attached to my aura, some cracks leading to personality fracture (psychology states this). In short, I found that one of those thoughtforms (that psychologists call EP, emotional persons, as part of your personality) acts to bring me close to people linked to enemy porograms, because of mind programming I suffered in my youg age. I did not know about this consciously, but this "part" always tried to ruin my life and bring me down to the lower levels of existence, intermingling with the mass and all their low-level beliefs and actions. When I have bad transits and I am weakened, this manifests and I fall into this pit, for a short while as I always manage to recover through intense meditation.
What I mean is, you might have a similar problem, some negative energy somewhere in your soul programmed to attract negative people. In my case this happened because I had a below-zero self esteem and gave myself a very low value, so I grown that thoughtform by feeling I am on no value, thus attracting no-value people.

I explained myself this way.
My doubt is: I deeply feel disgust and distance from the lower "society", I can't stand their behaviour that I consider comopletely void and below existential standard, I always disliked "common way of thinbking", etc. I should be able to stay far from this, but I tend to remain surrounded by the mass. Each time I build a situation of distance, I am dragged into "the mass" again, and I think it's my choice! I delude myself in taking action A to freedom, that bings me to result B = starting point.
I explain myself with this "EP - thoughtform" that I confronted many times, but seems strong and difficult to overcome. I suspect there is the will of a persone (abuser in my childhood) behind this.

I tend to be over-talkative with people who feel down, so I sometimes attract people with personal problems or weakness: this is infact in my Planets, my natal Chart shows this. So one reason may be your planets attracting the wrong people, but this can be corrected raising your energies so you will receive better energies from that Planetary placement. To me, it happens I attract weak people because of my hang-up of trying to be helpful ?
You simply trust people you shouldn't. Kindness is nice, but if they drag you down on purpose, let them rot in their level.

It happens and sometimes it happens to the best of us. That's why we have to be aware of the signs and to be able to read The Vibes that other people give out. Emotionally and spiritually. Because it saves us from getting hurt and many other things.

I never abused anyone in life and I am not lying ..But In my life I am always meeting people who abuse me ,criticize me ,hurt me and make me feel very bad as If I my existence itself is useless (While I am NOT doing anything that makes me feel that way) ..what is the EXACT reason for this ..what should I do now to always meet good people and the right people who sync well with me and make me feel good or never meet anyone in life (since it is always better to be alone than meeting wrong people)
You can program your aura using both runes and visualizations + affirmations (without using runes).

Use the bright yellow energy to program your aura to attract good friends and people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back