Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #278: Hell's Army,My First Month

AskSatanOperator

Hello JOS forum, My name is [REDACTED] from [REDACTED] Africa . I started the Hell's Army Training on the first of August 2022 and I honestly did 1 month every day but on the 23rd I will never forget that day I had a lot of visions and I was at the spot where my umbilical cord was buried by my grandma this is my grand ma's house and it was engulfed in a pentagram lite in a huge fire over my yard there where 5 people on each point of the pentagram with gray hooded garments I was in the center and I was shown the future of this country and what I can do to in my animation career to change peoples minds and ways of thinking if I wanted to. Our Father showed me a lot of his work like this new Meta device I saw and He showed me good ideas I can make an animated feature film about the bad future that is upon [REDACTED Location]. before I ask my question I wanted to explain my experience with this training it is amazing Thank you to the people who put it together, in my second month I had to stop the training because I was born with high blood pressure and I found out recently when I took out my tooth the dentist told me my blood pressure is too high over 150 and that's not normal he said I got it from my dads. so I wanted to know if should I continue with the training as it's getting advanced. This is serious and I can see that my Aura is powerful and I don't want to put my life in danger when evoking elements. Because I feel evoking fire will kill me and High Priestess gives warnings about the elements and true stories that I learned in the training it can get seriously deadly. I don't want to stop till I finish the training. any advice ?

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello JOS forum, My name is [REDACTED] from [REDACTED] Africa . I started the Hell's Army Training on the first of August 2022 and I honestly did 1 month every day but on the 23rd I will never forget that day I had a lot of visions and I was at the spot where my umbilical cord was buried by my grandma this is my grand ma's house and it was engulfed in a pentagram lite in a huge fire over my yard there where 5 people on each point of the pentagram with gray hooded garments I was in the center and I was shown the future of this country and what I can do to in my animation career to change peoples minds and ways of thinking if I wanted to. Our Father showed me a lot of his work like this new Meta device I saw and He showed me good ideas I can make an animated feature film about the bad future that is upon [REDACTED Location]. before I ask my question I wanted to explain my experience with this training it is amazing Thank you to the people who put it together, in my second month I had to stop the training because I was born with high blood pressure and I found out recently when I took out my tooth the dentist told me my blood pressure is too high over 150 and that's not normal he said I got it from my dads. so I wanted to know if should I continue with the training as it's getting advanced. This is serious and I can see that my Aura is powerful and I don't want to put my life in danger when evoking elements. Because I feel evoking fire will kill me and High Priestess gives warnings about the elements and true stories that I learned in the training it can get seriously deadly. I don't want to stop till I finish the training. any advice ?

You can stay on earlier trainings for a longer period of time, if you feel are not ready for something on that program you can just stay on that training which you are doing now until you will be ready, or you can work on things that you feel you have to improve in earlier days more of the program, like trainings where you felt you have to learn to do them better, it is not necessary for example flame meditation do only exactly that amount of days as it is said there, you can expand this training for instance for more days as you feel needed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back