Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2758: Workings before new lunar day

AskSatanOperator

I work a 12 hour shift a couples days out of the week. It is grueling work, and when I get back I am exhausted. I am trying to avoid falling asleep during a working. I also have a lot more trouble focusing on the daily RTRs when I do them after work. I have switched to doing my workings and the assigned RTRs at 4 am when I get up.
I found on the forums that a new Lunar day starts at 6 am. So, I think I am fine.
But if I am screwing up I don't want to make a mistake that will prevent me from successfully completing the RTR schedule properly.
Will this cause any issues in the working or daily RTRs?

If you're working 12 hour shifts, the Gods will understand if you a miss a ritual or perform it late every now and then. Don't stress too much about it.

Just figure out a proper schedule for yourself on the days you work those long shifts. Or at the minimum, perform a shortened version of the FRTR, like multiples of 3 instead for the first section or if you're extremely tired, even multiples of 1 is ok.

The RTR's are being performed every day no matter what by many Satanists around the world and so there's no way you can bring down the power or effectiveness of the FRTR. You can only raise it higher.

The day begins when the Sun rises. The night begins when the Sun sets. One complete cycle is a day. I'm not sure if this is called a lunar day (I call it an astrological day), but that's how this works. That being said, the time of the day and night change around the year, unless you live close to the equator. Whatever your situation is, when timing the above in mind you are set to go.

Failing to do daily routine during this one cycle will effectively weaken some results, but not ultimately ruin them. Unless we are talking about some specific workings that are dependent on being exact about this cycle, like planetary squares.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back