Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2741: if somebody cheats,abuses,manipulates u should not such person be punished

AskSatanOperator

I am told to forgive and move on but should not the person who wantedly do all sort of evil things to others deliberately like cheating ,molesting be punished ?? if Yes could anyone please say what sort of punishment should be given for molestor

"Standard Destruction Ritual for Revenge":
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Destruction.html

I would spend a few words on this. If a member on the forum makes a post urging not to punish certain people for certain things, this does not apply to every existing situation in which the person does these things. Circumstances and reasons why someone commits injustice vary and one must act accordingly.

One person cheats on his partner because he cannot restrain his impulses and then feels guilty. Another cheats on their partner for the sake of it/for malice and feels no guilt. The punishment in the second case will be much greater. A person who hurt not only you but also others with no punishment is also worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back